Poll: should admin stay out of pvp money disputes?
This poll is closed.
yes 64.00% 16 64.00%
no 36.00% 9 36.00%
Total 25 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

scamming
2012.Apr.24, 09:41 AM
RE: scamming
(2012.Apr.24 09:30 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  The most I've loaned out, is 10 mill. However that is to SV. Where multiple people have access to the money. All whom are trustworthy.

Implement an update that allows gangs to give and retrieve money like the item vault and I'm sure that will eliminate the majority of scams
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.24 09:43 AM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2012.Apr.24, 10:00 AM
too much work

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2012.Apr.24, 04:33 PM
(2012.Apr.24 07:44 AM)spacebird Wrote:  there is no risk for the lender.

I beg to differ, my zombie axe was proof that admins do not always retrieve items.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Apr.24, 05:28 PM
(2012.Apr.24 04:33 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  

I beg to differ, my zombie axe was proof that admins do not always retrieve items.

What happened to that axe

Your mumma
2012.Apr.24, 05:34 PM
(2012.Apr.24 05:28 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  

What happened to that axe

Wasn't that retired with jayson's character, after he tried to retrieve it with what he claimed was his mom's character?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Apr.24, 06:44 PM
they were doing you a favor, mac. that weapon really wasn't all that good.

i don't know the circumstances behind it or even who really owned it. i thought that item was scrapped and used to pay back outstanding loans to people? don't exactly know how that would work, but that's what i thought was said. either way, he didn't take the item with the intent of not returning it. sure, you are out a weapon, supposedly, but i don't believe you were scammed.

now sending someone a belt to be charged and never sending it back, i would classify as a scam. as well as, taking a housing loan from someone and spending the loot, i would consider a scam.
2012.Apr.25, 06:16 AM

You should be able to get that back
(2012.Apr.24 06:44 PM)spacebird Wrote:  they were doing you a favor, mac. that weapon really wasn't all that good.

i don't know the circumstances behind it or even who really owned it. i thought that item was scrapped and used to pay back outstanding loans to people? don't exactly know how that would work, but that's what i thought was said. either way, he didn't take the item with the intent of not returning it. sure, you are out a weapon, supposedly, but i don't believe you were scammed.

now sending someone a belt to be charged and never sending it back, i would classify as a scam. as well as, taking a housing loan from someone and spending the loot, i would consider a scam.

That reminds me of that KyleTrask guy
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.25 06:17 AM by Dreadwind.
2012.Apr.25, 01:28 PM
(2012.Apr.23 06:53 PM)spacebird Wrote:  should people be responsible for their own text-based assets?

what say you...should the admin take a more back-seat role in situations involving money/item transfers within the community?

If your stupid enough to loan cut your gut money then you should be fined additional money and then flogged. This is a game of criminals its just naive to think you can loan most of you people monies.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2012.Apr.25, 03:01 PM
while this is a game in which people commit 'crimes', it is a game first and foremost, therefore, it has rules. it just so happens that one of them is that scamming someone is not allowed. i didn't make the rule, and i'd be a lot richer (with many more enemies) if scamming was not against the rules. hence the question posed in this thread. has nothing to do with any specific instance, though i think that if a rule is in place that it should either be enforced or removed.

This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.
2012.Apr.25, 03:10 PM
i myself feel i was said best when some one said in rl they have courts to deal with such things ......here we have admins , im gettin the feeling bird has been ignored ...i could be wrong but this game at this point lacks 1 thing and its admin that are active

just my 2 pennies

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
Thread Closed