AL History
2011.Nov.30, 03:47 PM
RE: Question??
(2011.Nov.30 11:45 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Valhalla is included due to complete domination of gang wars without being the #1 in size or strength.

All of these can be debated... However, this is my opinion.

Ohh...Yeah, I remember that. I'd say that SV DEFINITELY had a time of power after that, soon after Val got to 250k I think? Prior to DM's reformation, they had most of the top players of both of them and were pretty well organized.

(2011.Nov.30 02:49 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  DM was only thought of as powerful when they were allied with SV. DM has never really been organized.

They never really exercised their dominance. They were probably the strongest gang overall for a while if they put their weight together.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Nov.30, 04:03 PM
Thanks evryone who's added some info. I do think it would be good to have a history of AL. So that it doesn't get lost to the annals of time.

Its nice for the older players to reminisce and for younger players to hear the history and stuff.

Like I have no idea who loki, wook, pullo, pestilence or hardly any of these are?
2011.Nov.30, 04:16 PM
loki=vorenus i believe
pullo had verbose in her/his name
wook is in x i think, but inactive..

also we all forgot rambones, how could we possibly forget the founder of all the great gangs ever?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Nov.30, 04:17 PM
there was a legendary player called CrunchyBlack, he got millions of millions of credits and had himself a party. nuff said.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Nov.30, 04:32 PM
(2011.Nov.30 04:17 PM)emocakes Wrote:  there was a dumbass player called CrunchyBlack, he hacked millions of millions of credits and had himself a banhammer party. nuff said.

fixed for reality.

You were stupid to take advantage of it then report it.... would have been better if you just mailed zen to begin with.
This post was last modified: 2011.Nov.30 04:33 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Nov.30, 04:33 PM
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=3585 loki/vorenus
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=4410 pullo
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=7905 w00k

val and sv compiled a huge number of war points during a time when it wasn't nearly as easy to compile them. they were (in my opinion) the two most recent powerhouses. i can't speak for much before that. but, i think that if you include individuals and are basing it strictly on them keeping people in the hosp, you'd have to include bender as well as a maybe one or two others during shorter stints of time.
This post was last modified: 2011.Nov.30 04:33 PM by spacebird.
2011.Nov.30, 04:36 PM
(2011.Nov.30 04:32 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.30 04:17 PM)emocakes Wrote:  there was a dumbass player called CrunchyBlack, he hacked millions of millions of credits and had himself a banhammer party. nuff said.

fixed for reality.

You were stupid to take advantage of it then report it.... would have been better if you just mailed zen to begin with.

not really. being banhammered for a year was no biggie, I told zen of other exploits and helped her make this game one bit less sucky. what have you ever done of notice in this game except for being a tool who thinks he is funny/smart/witty/whateverelse you think you are. You remind me of tommithetaco's little brother (if he had one).

2011.Nov.30, 04:37 PM
Whatever happened to Rambo?

I remember when I was a shiney little noob and BigRod went on a crazy CRAZY hosping spree. I remember asking my gangmates what was going on and then I proceeded to stay offline until it ended....only coming online for VERY brief spurts of time. lol

Who gives a drek.
2011.Nov.30, 04:56 PM
(2011.Nov.30 04:36 PM)emocakes Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.30 04:32 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

fixed for reality.

not really. being banhammered for a year was no biggie, I told zen of other exploits and helped her make this game one bit less sucky. what have you ever done of notice in this game except for being a tool who thinks he is funny/smart/witty/whateverelse you think you are. You remind me of tommithetaco's little brother (if he had one).

Crunchy is projecting again.

If you weren't banned, you'd know what I've done to help this game.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Nov.30, 05:02 PM
no, not really. and honestly, when I was banned you were some snivelling weak little cunt who constantly made an asshat of himself on the forums.

GG kid.

Rolleyes