Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
2010.Nov.02, 05:37 PM
RE: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
At least you're somewhere safe. Winky

That's what she said
2010.Nov.02, 05:44 PM
Is it double wide moving day already?
2010.Nov.02, 06:31 PM
(2010.Nov.02 03:13 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.02 02:37 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Well the mods went crazy again and deleted SBs post, so now mine looks weird.

Fantabate is where one fantasizes while mastering the art of baiting a fishing hook. Put it all together and you have, fantabate.

Sources- All of sw.

damn typosRolleyes

No I typed it correctly. sv are the perverted chronic masturbators. Its OK, Dingy says all 13 year old boys do it well into their 40's.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.02 06:31 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.02, 07:45 PM
Glenn is still cool.
2010.Nov.02, 07:50 PM
(2010.Nov.02 04:38 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.02 02:37 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Well the mods went crazy again and deleted SBs post, so now mine looks weird.

Fantabate is where one fantasizes while mastering the art of baiting a fishing hook. Put it all together and you have, fantabate.

Sources- All of sv.

I cant think of anything to put so I'll put damn typosRolleyes

Typical response because I am nothing.

(2010.Nov.02 06:31 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

Sources- All of sw.

damn typosRolleyes

No I typed it correctly. sv are the perverted chronic masturbators. Its OK, Dingy says all 13 year old boys do it well into their 40's.
Sounds like dingy recruited you at 12 and a half. Someone has to jock EADP nuts. Brug takes the left and badluck takes the right. Nothing but numb nuts the lot of you.
2010.Nov.02, 07:56 PM
(2010.Nov.02 07:50 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.02 04:38 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  

Sources- All of sv.

I cant think of anything to put so I'll put damn typosRolleyes

Typical response because I am nothing.

(2010.Nov.02 06:31 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

Sources- All of sw.

damn typosRolleyes

Sounds like dingy recruited you at 12 and a half. Someone has to jock EADP nuts. Brug takes the left and badluck takes the right. Nothing but numb nuts the lot of you.

Hey, Im just posting facts from a very scientific study. Dont get mad because its true and all of sv curled up in the fetal position and surrendered to eapp and bender. Mostly bender, but still.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.02, 08:02 PM
How much for lessons?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Nov.02, 08:28 PM
(2010.Nov.02 08:02 PM)Monk Wrote:  How much for lessons?

if you're talking to cheets, she's done gone left'd. tennessee stylez...boathouse action.

she showed up to a two day battle with only a days worth of ammo.
2010.Nov.02, 09:17 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Dear Glenn,
You asked us this morning if we "are done yet". Couple problems with that:

1) you said your gang would not stop unless we publicly surrendered in the forums

2) you think we will just quit with the words "done yet"

3) SVs are NEVER done (have you seen inception? SV rapes in their dreams. and i dont mean "pwn"), whether it be lights out, or dealing with idiots, like Dingus, who started a hosping war, by hosping one of ours online....you know, or should well know by now, you hosp an SV, esp online, you've started something that you will have to surrender to finish.

4) If you think the rules you want to apply to us, don't apply to you (surrender on the forums), then you're more delusional (funny b/c its referring to gang "honor") than any of us ever thought!

Now, coward (i'm afraid of the intertubez), quit hiding! You are pres of your gang, yet you stay in higher districts and do not defend your gang. What a role model (all internet "winners" are model citizens)!

You just confirm that the gang SV built is something you and yours will never have. Enjoy your hiding, and abandoning your lower levels.

Fight well lost for you, and I pitty (misspelled, AND funny) the disgrace (your damn intertubez) you have brought upon your gang!

Sleep well with that (i messed up on AL, now i cant sleep), sorry excuse of a gang president!

what always amusing me when reading cheetah's posts is the seriousness with which she takes the roleplaying aspect of this game, a side that practically nobody else does (if anyone).

just thought i'd point that out and highlight a few key phrases she used that made me laugh for a good while Smile
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.02 09:20 PM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Nov.02, 10:33 PM
abysmalpoptart

Pullo
Userid: 4876
Level: 52

Speaking of roleplaying, how's it been as Pullo?