Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
2010.Nov.01, 08:01 PM
RE: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
(2010.Nov.01 07:56 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Waiting. but lol, Glenn actually left, couldn't take the heat or couldn't defend your gang members?

Whoever you've passed on Pres to now, still waiting for your surrender.

You can act like Glenn and hide and not defend your lower members, or you can step up, but knowing your gang, I won't hold my breath. Go hide in a closet like Glenn. When you've lost half your gang, you might want to reconsider your surrender....

Chug Chug Post.

Good times!
2010.Nov.01, 08:02 PM
(2010.Nov.01 08:01 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I'm sorry that using your hand alone while picturing me is the closest you will ever get to me. But you will have to eventually realize, you can't have me, you only wish you could, but you will never come close to being someone I would even give a second look at!

Now go back to your mother's basement, and eww, do whatever you think makes you a man!

Probably should have mentioned the married thing too hon.

Hi Pun Smile
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.01 10:32 PM by ModBot-002.
2010.Nov.01, 08:04 PM
(2010.Nov.01 08:02 PM)mblume Wrote:  Probably should have mentioned the married thing too hon.

Hi Pun Smile

she's drunk, so...

ya, know.
sweet thread, btw, cheets. sure to bring hours of enjoyment.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.01 10:33 PM by ModBot-002.
2010.Nov.01, 08:09 PM
never gunna say sorry. was the best hosp war i have been in. maybe now you will stop saying that i don't know what a real hosp war is. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.01, 08:10 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Dear Glenn,
You asked us this morning if we "are done yet". Couple problems with that:

1) you said your gang would not stop unless we publicly surrendered in the forums

2) you think we will just quit with the words "done yet"

3) SVs are NEVER done, whether it be lights out, or dealing with idiots, like Dingus, who started a hosping war, by hosping one of ours online....you know, or should well know by now, you hosp an SV, esp online, you've started something that you will have to surrender to finish.

4) If you think the rules you want to apply to us, don't apply to you (surrender on the forums), then you're more delusional than any of us ever thought!

Now, coward, quit hiding! You are pres of your gang, yet you stay in higher districts and do not defend your gang. What a role model!

You just confirm that the gang SV built is something you and yours will never have. Enjoy your hiding, and abandoning your lower levels.

Fight well lost for you, and I pitty the disgrace you have brought upon your gang!

Sleep well with that, sorry excuse of a gang president!

May 13 2010, 4:33:01 pm For Hire have accepted the surrender from Super Villains, the war is over!
May 13 2010, 4:31:36 pm Super Villains have asked to surrender the war against For Hire

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Nov.01, 08:12 PM
(2010.Nov.01 08:10 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Dear Glenn,
You asked us this morning if we "are done yet". Couple problems with that:

1) you said your gang would not stop unless we publicly surrendered in the forums

2) you think we will just quit with the words "done yet"

3) SVs are NEVER done, whether it be lights out, or dealing with idiots, like Dingus, who started a hosping war, by hosping one of ours online....you know, or should well know by now, you hosp an SV, esp online, you've started something that you will have to surrender to finish.

4) If you think the rules you want to apply to us, don't apply to you (surrender on the forums), then you're more delusional than any of us ever thought!

Now, coward, quit hiding! You are pres of your gang, yet you stay in higher districts and do not defend your gang. What a role model!

You just confirm that the gang SV built is something you and yours will never have. Enjoy your hiding, and abandoning your lower levels.

Fight well lost for you, and I pitty the disgrace you have brought upon your gang!

Sleep well with that, sorry excuse of a gang president!

May 13 2010, 4:33:01 pm For Hire have accepted the surrender from Super Villains, the war is over!
May 13 2010, 4:31:36 pm Super Villains have asked to surrender the war against For Hire

EPIC!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.01, 08:13 PM
Love means never having to say you're sorry. Just sayin'

You e-smell like whiskey, Cheats

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2010.Nov.01, 08:14 PM
Sender : Howse91 [22175] online
Date : 1 November 10 @ 8:10:13 am
Subject : RE:so are we done yet?

Do you honestly think that we are gonna let you slide out of this with a "Are we done yet?" after all the shit you have talked in the forums? Hell no! You want out of it leave your gang or give up in the forums! Also if you think because I was not hitting your guys this morning that it is a sign that I have stopped, it is not, I am trying to level up so I can come get you up at the beach when you go hide like you are doing morning.

lol... left the gang and get hosped. sv'd.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.01, 08:16 PM
(2010.Nov.01 08:14 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  Sender : Howse91 [22175] online
Date : 1 November 10 @ 8:10:13 am
Subject : RE:so are we done yet?

Do you honestly think that we are gonna let you slide out of this with a "Are we done yet?" after all the drek you have talked in the forums? Hell no! You want out of it leave your gang or give up in the forums! Also if you think because I was not hitting your guys this morning that it is a sign that I have stopped, it is not, I am trying to level up so I can come get you up at the beach when you go hide like you are doing morning.

lol... left the gang and get hosped. sv'd.

sad day

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Nov.01, 08:16 PM
seems to me like sv does nothing but surrender. why would one in a public forum be such a stretch?