This poll is closed.
yes 38.78% 19 38.78%
No 61.22% 30 61.22%
Total 49 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mod Preacher
2010.Jul.04, 01:08 PM
RE: Mod Preacher
True but since when do we agree with all the modding?
2010.Jul.04, 01:11 PM
Look the modding team right now is Zen, Jola and Preacher. There were complaints before at Jola's modding and she came out saying she didn't actually do the majority of the editing.

So wake up, grow some balls and go cry to Zen, see if she cares that your bantering was erased - she erased it herself.
2010.Jul.04, 01:13 PM
Nope. It was preacher. Dont make me post the screenshots of the mail from zen.

Jola sucks too.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.04, 01:18 PM
I'm talking about Saturday. Not sure what you're referring to - but you seem to enjoy drama. Go ahead, post the screenshots. Feel vindicated, get over it.
2010.Jul.04, 01:26 PM
Bottom line. Tell your old man he sucks as a mod and turn is his modship. And I enjoy the drama cause it gets to you. Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.04, 01:31 PM
[Image: themadcatter.gif]
2010.Jul.04, 01:50 PM
(2010.Jul.04 01:11 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Look the modding team right now is Zen, Jola and Preacher. There were complaints before at Jola's modding and she came out saying she didn't actually do the majority of the editing.

So wake up, grow some balls and go cry to Zen, see if she cares that your bantering was erased - she erased it herself.

Does it even really matter. We can complain all we want, we really don't have any say. We all know zen doesn't care, we know mailing her won't do any good, so when we think something unfair happens we come here. We aren't complaining for no reason, we know nothing will be done, but we aren't going to roll over when our posts are being wrongfully edited. Let your husband speak for himself if our criticism bothers him.
(2010.Jul.04 01:18 PM)Chymere Wrote:  I'm talking about Saturday. Not sure what you're referring to - but you seem to enjoy drama. Go ahead, post the screenshots. Feel vindicated, get over it.

and I'm not talking about saturday.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.04 01:53 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.04, 01:58 PM
(2010.Jul.04 12:56 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 12:14 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  No Eff he isn't fair his mod skills suck and he should turn in his mod card

Of course I expect for his wife to defend him, but he's doing a horrible
job here

It wouldnt matter if it was Preach, Me, Weebs, or JoeBlow you'd still fn cry about your posts so STFU and go find mommy.

Complaining and crying are two totally different things bub
His mod skills suck and I'm not the only one who thinks this
Weebs did a great job when he was here, Preach is just terrible
2010.Jul.04, 02:03 PM
(2010.Jul.04 09:42 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Trying to be relevant again?

You suck...........
Look I know your mad because your "." button gets worn out every week, and that you are mad at your teacher for not teaching you proper punctuation.

I know you are mad a Cheetah for not loving you back, even though you have done everything in your power to pull her hair to get her attention.

I know your mad that you couldn't handle being a moderator and that you miss all that sweet power, life is hard, but don't give up.

One day, one day you will really make that insult that will hurt someone, and you shall be relieved.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jul.04, 02:06 PM
(2010.Jul.04 02:03 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 09:42 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Trying to be relevant again?

You suck...........
Look I know your mad because your "." button gets worn out every week, and that you are mad at your teacher for not teaching you proper punctuation.

I know you are mad a Cheetah for not loving you back, even though you have done everything in your power to pull her hair to get her attention.

I know your mad that you couldn't handle being a moderator and that you miss all that sweet power, life is hard, but don't give up.

One day, one day you will really make that insult that will hurt someone, and you shall be relieved.

I love you Druchii. (No homo)
Thread Closed