This poll is closed.
yes 38.78% 19 38.78%
No 61.22% 30 61.22%
Total 49 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mod Preacher
2010.Jul.04, 08:59 AM
RE: Mod Preacher
(2010.Jul.04 01:34 AM)Druchii Wrote:  omg omg omg do you think I could join for hire? I have sent pleading mails to EVERYONE to try to stop them from attacking me while I am offline and inactive. No one seems to hear, no one seems to listen, and I am all alone.

So can I join for hire? Pwetty pwease!

No.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Jul.04, 09:42 AM
(2010.Jul.04 01:34 AM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.01 05:46 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.01 05:38 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  w00k will hosp me for free. I will applaud that.

Q. Why is it all you faygs ( you know who you are) think that hospitalizing me or calling me a multi is at all hardcore? What are you accomplishing? I think it us entertaining that I can bring you all down to the level 10 league. All that talk about AL league And half of you crybabies are attacking me. LOL

This where tommi is supposed to say you are the one crying!
I challenge anybody to say I begged not to be hospitalized. Or say I sent mail like man why did you do that?

Looks like you've been invited into a gang of real hardcore MFer's
take it while the offer stands, peeps won't f with you if your with
those guys

omg omg omg do you think I could join for hire? I have sent pleading mails to EVERYONE to try to stop them from attacking me while I am offline and inactive. No one seems to hear, no one seems to listen, and I am all alone.

So can I join for hire? Pwetty pwease!

Trying to be relevant again?

You suck...........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jul.04, 09:50 AM
(2010.Jul.04 01:34 AM)Druchii Wrote:  I have sent pleading mails to EVERYONE to try to stop them from attacking me while I am offline and inactive.

I never got mine. Friggin' mail lady for my neighborhood sucks. It's like twice a week I get somebody's else's mail and they get mine.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.04, 11:36 AM
(2010.Jul.04 08:50 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  the couple posts i refer to didn't need modding. The weren't offensive, inappropriate, or off topic.

Not sure he modded those, he was gone all day Saturday and crashed early on Friday night.

Not sure what you're referring to either, but I married him for a reason. He's fair. Spent a bit of time in the hospital because of it too, lately.
2010.Jul.04, 12:14 PM
No Eff he isn't fair his mod skills suck and he should turn in his mod card

Of course I expect for his wife to defend him, but he's doing a horrible
job here
2010.Jul.04, 12:48 PM
(2010.Jul.04 12:14 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  I really said nothing with my post
2010.Jul.04, 12:56 PM
(2010.Jul.04 12:14 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  No Eff he isn't fair his mod skills suck and he should turn in his mod card

Of course I expect for his wife to defend him, but he's doing a horrible
job here

It wouldnt matter if it was Preach, Me, Weebs, or JoeBlow you'd still fn cry about your posts so STFU and go find mommy.
2010.Jul.04, 01:01 PM
(2010.Jul.04 11:36 AM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 08:50 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  the couple posts i refer to didn't need modding. The weren't offensive, inappropriate, or off topic.

Not sure he modded those, he was gone all day Saturday and crashed early on Friday night.

Not sure what you're referring to either, but I married him for a reason. He's fair. Spent a bit of time in the hospital because of it too, lately.

umm, okay. im just making it up. And i've really put your husband in the hospital a lot for it. I can see when he's been online and these types of posts weren't modded until he became a mod. No I don't know that he modded them, but it seems really funny that he was online when these posts got modded, and when he was offline the extreme modding seemed to stop. For the record, nobody here cares why you married him
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.04 01:02 PM by bebopcrew420.

2010.Jul.04, 01:03 PM
(2010.Jul.04 01:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

umm, okay. im just making it up. And i've really put your husband in the hospital a lot for it. I can see when he's been online and these types of posts weren't modded until he became a mod. No I don't know that he modded them, but it seems really funny that he was online when these posts got modded, and when he was offline the extreme modding seemed to stop. For the record, nobody here cares why you married him
Actually I've been modded harshly when both Jola and Preach were offline for more then a couple hours.
2010.Jul.04, 01:06 PM
(2010.Jul.04 01:03 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.04 01:01 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

Actually I've been modded harshly when both Jola and Preach were offline for more then a couple hours.

I personally haven't been modded at all, but I've seen several posts move or deleted that I didn't agree with. That's all I'm saying

Thread Closed