Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
2010.Mar.17, 10:55 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
Im done

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 96
Clovers Found : 1
2010.Mar.17, 10:57 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
That's all you're gonna try? I'll give you some of my shamrocks, if you keep going. Smile
2010.Mar.17, 11:01 AM
(2010.Mar.17 10:55 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  Im done

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 96
Clovers Found : 1

Cry

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.17, 11:02 AM
(2010.Mar.17 10:47 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.17 10:18 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  This contest is drek.

Ignore it then and go back to training those stats beefcake

How dare you hehe.
2010.Mar.17, 11:03 AM
(2010.Mar.17 10:57 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  That's all you're gonna try? I'll give you some of my shamrocks, if you keep going. Smile

I wouldnt take your shamrocks. God (weebay) knows you need them.
2010.Mar.17, 11:03 AM
Eh. I don't need 'em. I'm content with the game, and don't complain about things I don't need or understand. Smile
2010.Mar.17, 11:06 AM
Trust me, I'm not complaining. Haven't said a word about this until now. I just find it funny how blind a lot of you are because an X is associated with a player. I'm just stating facts so I can hear the Karl Pilkington logic that a bunch of you spew.
2010.Mar.17, 11:10 AM
Mmm. I like you guys, in spite of all of the nonsense you guys put me through. I just think you've hit a new low with this whining to Zenith when you guys are normally at the forefront of Zenith not getting involved. In fact, I think X Pats people're one of the reason the 'Admins should not be summoned for in-game affairs' rule got put into play, because you were tired of her interfering with shat you were doing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
2010.Mar.17, 11:14 AM
(2010.Mar.17 11:10 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Mmm. I like you guys, in spite of all of the nonsense you guys put me through. I just think you've hit a new low with this whining to Zenith when you guys are normally at the forefront of Zenith not getting involved. In fact, I think X Pats people're one of the reason the 'Admins should not be summoned for in-game affairs' rule got put into play, because you were tired of her interfering with shat you were doing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Correction. Disclaimer 26.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.17, 11:17 AM
(2010.Mar.17 11:06 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  Trust me, I'm not complaining.

yeah, you are complaining.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.