Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
2010.Mar.17, 09:02 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
(2010.Mar.17 08:48 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.17 08:39 AM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.17 08:31 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 80
Clovers Found : 1

Not worth it!

Yeah this is looking exactly like the Christmas contest for me. Randomlands strikes again.

It is exactly the same as Christmas, (except longer hosp times), whats funny is I still have 8 or so pieces of Halloween Candy and three Candy Canes, I guess its time to sell the candy canes @ least.

If thats the case then there is something seriously flawed. I cant tell you the amt of energy and money Ive wasted on these two contests only to net 1 piece of candy and 1 clover.

yea, that sucks . . . I would rather have a contest that awarded something similar to the lucky shamrock collectable. If you particapted in the contest, every1 gets something permanent, not consumable.

PS. to others I'm not complaining, just stating preference, I'll take as many clover as I can get : )
2010.Mar.17, 09:07 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur lately
(2010.Mar.17 08:39 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.17 08:24 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 249
Clovers Found : 12

Not worth it!

what r u complaining about? I have almost twice the leprechauns and same amt of stupid clovers... but i think i've spent less on stims than most Razz

Total Leprechaun's Defeated : 437
Clovers Found : 15... only had 13 when i typed that ^^

also ur wrong about the clovers and hosp time:

Leprechauns Defeated: 10
Clovers Found: 2

You're in the hospital for 17 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Never said anything about clovers and hosp time. Said more leps you fight longer the hosp stay Smile
2010.Mar.17, 09:08 AM
21256 {7}Laws Zeon 52 359 Got swarmed by Leprechauns!

Wow...

Amend
2010.Mar.17, 09:08 AM
I seen, Zeon. You guys have some medics, don't you?
2010.Mar.17, 09:12 AM
Always the case, the person who high medic skill is not on.

Going through Large Stim like they are French Fries.

Amend
2010.Mar.17, 09:29 AM
(2010.Mar.17 09:07 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.17 08:39 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  also ur wrong about the clovers and hosp time:

Leprechauns Defeated: 10
Clovers Found: 2

You're in the hospital for 17 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Never said anything about clovers and hosp time. Said more leps you fight longer the hosp stay Smile

when I said "ur wrong" I didnt mean YOU personally Sad I meant the ppl who stated that hosp times were linked to leprechauns...
(2010.Mar.17 09:12 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Always the case, the person who high medic skill is not on.

Going through Large Stim like they are French Fries.

well i have dbl stims on me and i havent once got a hosp time where i've needed them... maybe thats y i only get thrown in for small times Wink
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.17 09:31 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Mar.17, 09:58 AM
RE: Word on the street is little green blurs have been seen buzzing around Decatur la
These hosp times are bullshite!!! Scream Scream

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Mar.17, 10:08 AM
I realized one thing.

It's so hard to hit those darn thing!

After the first 12 rounds, I would land a average of 1 hit in 3 rounds.

Amend
2010.Mar.17, 10:18 AM
This contest is shite.
2010.Mar.17, 10:47 AM
(2010.Mar.17 10:18 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  This contest is drek.

Ignore it then and go back to training those stats beefcake

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007