Ronin
WilliamR
Zeon
Who cares..Conrad rules AL's face off
[Show Results]

Most Impressive
2010.Feb.23, 12:40 PM
RE: Most Impressive
I like watching cartoons to learn things. Can Southpark do an episode on this? Beware of the Crunchyblack section Zeon, it won't look pretty

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Feb.23, 01:00 PM
Woo.. someone got a rough day today.

No Pie or Graph for me. Too time consuming.

Amend
2010.Feb.23, 01:43 PM
[Image: piechart.jpg]
2010.Feb.23, 01:44 PM
Thank you, Phish! It all makes sense now...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.23, 02:09 PM
Yes it does w00k. Don't you feel like your eyes have been opened for the first time?
2010.Feb.23, 03:06 PM
I went to a pizzeria, I ordered a slice of pizza, the fucker gave me the smallest slice possible. If the pizza was a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the fucker gave me the "donate it to charity" slice. I would like to exchange this for the "keep it!

mitch hedberg'd

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Feb.23, 03:08 PM
(2010.Feb.23 03:06 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  I went to a pizzeria, I ordered a slice of pizza, the fragger gave me the smallest slice possible. If the pizza was a pie chart for what people would do if they found a million dollars, the fragger gave me the "donate it to charity" slice. I would like to exchange this for the "keep it!

mitch hedberg'd

LOL... I was fortunate enough to catch one of his last shows. Goddamn he was funny.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.23, 04:30 PM
That guy was absolutely awesome. Drugs'll win almost every time though Sad

That's what she said
2010.Feb.23, 04:57 PM
(2010.Feb.23 04:30 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  That guy was absolutely awesome. Drugs'll win almost every time though Sad

hehe tell me about it. That aint the only pie we cuttin up.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Feb.23, 05:02 PM
the dragon wouldn't be there if it didn't want to be chased Rolleyes

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken