Ronin
WilliamR
Zeon
Who cares..Conrad rules AL's face off
[Show Results]

Most Impressive
2010.Feb.22, 07:56 PM
RE: Most Impressive
(2010.Feb.22 07:36 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Funny now that I'm getting on in my age, I realize I am not too young of a player. I used to view it mostly by 5 digit vs 4 digit user ID's, now I have to pay attention to who is a 20000 or less ID.

Time goes by so fast

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.22, 09:17 PM
ronin in any other gang would get load of kudos....he hides in the shadows as do all svs....kudos to each player on that list...all have made significant achievements on al

not going into history here...but most housing programs that made any difference are really a new thing...a year and back

ronin and will are both awesome players and good guys in the game....im voting ronin cause i know him best and know how little hes ever asked of his gang....

and yes supposedly rafs only donated 5 bucks to the game...thats it...obvious claps to him

lots of awesome players out there with no help and lots of hours spent making their characters who they are today

i have way more to say but im done

doh
2010.Feb.22, 09:52 PM
(2010.Feb.22 09:17 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i have way more to say but im done
Whew, bout time.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Feb.22, 09:55 PM
(2010.Feb.22 09:52 PM)chance Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.22 09:17 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i have way more to say but im done
Whew, bout time.

done...quit...about time. Biggrin

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Feb.23, 08:21 AM
(2010.Feb.22 04:41 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I never got to play during her time, but you all fall short of Pullo.

FYI on PullerofTeets. she was protected and kept out of almost all bad situations while she was moving up the ranks. she did nothing until she finally had the stats to make a difference. Once she was strong enough to make it worthwhile.she abaondoned those that helped her and joined with the strongest gang.
She was 2 faced and showed her true self in the end.
2010.Feb.23, 08:33 AM
So a poll about who has spent the most in the shortest period of time... Genius

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Feb.23, 08:35 AM
The gap between the have and have nots broadens.........
2010.Feb.23, 10:20 AM
(2010.Feb.23 08:21 AM)Nightrain Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.22 04:41 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I never got to play during her time, but you all fall short of Pullo.

FYI on PullerofTeets. she was protected and kept out of almost all bad situations while she was moving up the ranks. she did nothing until she finally had the stats to make a difference. Once she was strong enough to make it worthwhile.she abaondoned those that helped her and joined with the strongest gang.
She was 2 faced and showed her true self in the end.

Good to konw some background. Just looking at the pantheon and her profile page is what I was making my statement on.

Lvl 50
Retired for 2 years now and still ranked around 35th or so in the pantheon for overall stats .
Oh and all this happenned with her playing only a year!!

Thats some wicked power lvling and nasty gym training at the same time. The girl must of had a big wallet.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.23 10:21 AM by Joshiwa.
2010.Feb.23, 10:33 AM
This is interesting.

All of those listed in here are quite active players. What set them are part is how we build the character, how much did they donated, and the efficiency of those money spend.

Out of all of these players, I know WilliamR the best. We used to talk a lot and contributed a lot of character information together. Maybe for my lag of communication in the last half an year, we don't talk much now and day. So, I get a rough idea of how much these guys spend.

These is how I rated the Players.

How much did they donated:
1) WilliamR
2) Ronin / Asgardthor (These guys are close)
3) NestaVipers / Zeon (I think we spend about the same amount)

How efficiency of our donation? (This one is close)
1) Ronin /Zeon
2) NestaViper / Asgardthor
3) WilliamR

How we build the character? (I would see the way they build character from information on pantheon and skill. I will rate this accordingly base on my judgement)
1) Ronin / Zeon / NestaViper (I won't discuss their build here, but they are one of a kind)
2) WilliamR and Asgardthor (Your build would be more efficient and unique)

My 2 cents.

Amend
2010.Feb.23, 10:38 AM
If i recall correctly intial RL cash was around $1500 or so from day 1. Im sure it went past RL 3k or so by the time she finished perhaps more.
You have to keep in mind at that time the energy and happ refill was different.
the cost remained the same no matter how many times you used creds to refill both or one.
It was much cheaper then.
I left the game b4 she hit lvl 50. so not sure what happened after