Meh, Where's the Official Review?
2009.Sep.28, 05:54 AM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
Sweet!! I made the best chicken pesto last night.

Just sayin......
2009.Sep.28, 06:09 AM
All I have to say is Shit Happens. Really, stop beating the dead horse.

I started playing a bit over a year ago and it wasnt long after I started playing that I'd heard about the occasional person being attacked by two people at the same time so I'm not sure how anyone can consider it an exploit, a cheat, hack, or anything more than good freaking timing on the tick hunters.

I have tickhunted people during gang wars and have come up with the same issue of two of us hitting a guy at the same time. It's not like this is some BIG SECRET that only SV's know about, seriously.

As to how SV got nicknamed the Favs, well it's because you guys are......

Everyone either loves or hates SV hence why they're everybodies favorites lol

That being said, if Zen can find a way to fix the code to where it wont happen, good. If she cannot, well we've been playing this long with it, why must it be such a big issue now?

No one should be fed jailed, no one should have to give back funds, it's game play just as mugging someone at 15 mins, 1 sec offline is game play, or hosping a dipshit who runs their mouth. It's ALL gameplay no matter how you look at it. I tried to stay away from these threads but man, I had to put my two cents in this one as it's obviously running out of hand with someone even mentioning Fed Jail....seriously? lmfao.
2009.Sep.28, 06:22 AM
(2009.Sep.28 03:12 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  stuck record weathers, stuck record.

Right back at you, baby. <3

EDIT: But seriously though. I don't think any SVs should be Fed Jailed or banned or anything like that. I DO think that gaining 2 or 3 times the amount of money from a mug is wrong (not in a moralistic sense, but in a game sense).

I just like the way that a brag thread brought by SV has now lead to SV not wanting anyone to talk about it anymore.

The phrase hoisted by one's own petards springs to mind.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.28 06:29 AM by Weathers.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Sep.28, 07:37 AM
This phrase, flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

I have to admit, I didn't expect the topic still to be alive 5 days later when I posted it.

EDIT: Just read Badlucks post. nicked his phrase. oops
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.28 07:38 AM by Moriarty.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Sep.28, 07:56 AM
Gotta say I'm surprised this is still going. People gotta get over it. Zen is looking at the records to determine what is appropriate. So until then zip it.

That's what she said
2009.Sep.28, 08:02 AM
So Zen isn't gonna do squat about this because it was SV!

Rabble, Rabble, Rabble
2009.Sep.28, 08:54 AM
[Image: beating-a-dead-horse.gif]

That's what she said
2009.Sep.28, 08:55 AM
(2009.Sep.27 01:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I completely disagree. Anyone else and fed jails would have already happened. You guys aren't the big bad, if anything just the opposite. While I don't really care who, if any, Zen's favorites are, all of the afore-mentioned things are not on my mind

At this point, I've seen most people don't care about what you guys did, they are miffed that Zen completely side-stepped what was being asked. We want to get this fixed, if nothing else. If we did queue the server packets, you all say it is a tenth of a second or less that this window of opportunity would be open. Lets say all of our attacks are queued for three tenths of a second. So, basically my individual clicks take one and half seconds to load rather than just one? Not a problem for me.

I dunno what I was thinking/on/had consumed around that time as the entire weekend was kind of a blur.... saturday... 10th largest fair.... then hard drinking.... then I arrive at today. Did I have any other oddball posts that made me look like an asshat while I was in 7th heaven?

(2009.Sep.28 08:02 AM)Dingus Wrote:  So Zen isn't gonna do squat about this because it was SV!

Rabble, Rabble, Rabble

at some point we are going to have to have a Dingus Competition, who can post the most absolutely ridiculous facetious posts to stir the pot in one day... prize is more than likely going to be a ghoulash-like beer or shot.... or six pack =D

I shot the horse, the horse is dead, stop kicking it.... unless you plan on eating it.

EDIT: Bastard beat me to it.

(2009.Sep.28 08:54 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  [Image: beating-a-dead-horse.gif]
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.28 08:56 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Sep.28, 09:47 AM
(2009.Sep.28 08:55 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.27 01:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I completely disagree. Anyone else and fed jails would have already happened. You guys aren't the big bad, if anything just the opposite. While I don't really care who, if any, Zen's favorites are, all of the afore-mentioned things are not on my mind

At this point, I've seen most people don't care about what you guys did, they are miffed that Zen completely side-stepped what was being asked. We want to get this fixed, if nothing else. If we did queue the server packets, you all say it is a tenth of a second or less that this window of opportunity would be open. Lets say all of our attacks are queued for three tenths of a second. So, basically my individual clicks take one and half seconds to load rather than just one? Not a problem for me.

I dunno what I was thinking/on/had consumed around that time as the entire weekend was kind of a blur.... saturday... 10th largest fair.... then hard drinking.... then I arrive at today. Did I have any other oddball posts that made me look like an duncecap while I was in 7th heaven?

(2009.Sep.28 08:02 AM)Dingus Wrote:  So Zen isn't gonna do squat about this because it was SV!

Rabble, Rabble, Rabble

at some point we are going to have to have a Dingus Competition, who can post the most absolutely ridiculous facetious posts to stir the pot in one day... prize is more than likely going to be a ghoulash-like beer or shot.... or six pack =D

I shot the horse, the horse is dead, stop kicking it.... unless you plan on eating it.

EDIT: Bastard beat me to it.

(2009.Sep.28 08:54 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  [Image: beating-a-dead-horse.gif]

HAHAHA!!! In your face!

That's what she said
2009.Sep.28, 10:52 AM
(2009.Sep.28 07:37 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  This phrase, flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

I have to admit, I didn't expect the topic still to be alive 5 days later when I posted it.

EDIT: Just read Badlucks post. nicked his phrase. oops

I'll see your phrase and raise you a synonym.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.