OMG HAX
2009.Aug.04, 02:20 AM
RE: OMG HAX
Quote:HA says you... even the creator can be wrong never under estimate your comp!

I was assuming he was talking to me as he refered to my post.
2009.Aug.04, 02:25 AM
Cheaters fn suck.
2009.Aug.04, 02:35 AM
(2009.Aug.04 02:25 AM)Pixelle Wrote:   Cheaters fn suck.

+1

Cheats are just thieves under a different name.
2009.Aug.04, 02:44 AM
Well this news does not surprise me at all.I have had my suspicions for a long time about "certain" players but what can you do.If people want to cheat that's up to them.
2009.Aug.04, 02:53 AM
(2009.Aug.04 02:44 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Well this news does not surprise me at all.I have had my suspicions for a long time about "certain" players but what can you do.If people want to cheat that's up to them.

So true....also....If I had all my attributes handed to me via cheating I probably wouldn't stick around long......boring........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Aug.04, 03:18 AM
Chi, lazy people.
2009.Aug.04, 03:48 AM
Why brush it off as lazy?In no way is it lazy it is cheating pure an simple.You dont really believe people play this 20 hours a day do you? If its not char sharing its just as bad.There are plenty of players out there raising a few eyebrows.

Yes its possible some player can survive with 3 or 4 hours slepp and then sit at a pc for the rest of their lives,but how likely? Meh this has has been a suspicion of mine for a very long time.Its not lazy ffs.
2009.Aug.04, 03:54 AM
I totally agree with JR.............

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Aug.04, 03:58 AM
It is lazy. If you cant get to a pc every so often to log in, then tough luck - does that justify using a bot?

But most of people who start an online game, does so because they have regular internet access, not so? =/

At the very least its lazy morality. Razz
2009.Aug.04, 04:04 AM
Undamnbelievable even after the Seven Laws crap that people are still trying to cheat. Only now I'm hearing this mess has always been here? I need a bacon flavored beer stat.
Thread Closed