OMG HAX
2009.Aug.03, 08:48 PM
RE: OMG HAX
(2009.Aug.03 08:39 PM)zenith Wrote:  I admire the ingenuity, but I don't admire the time I have to put into preventing these things. I'd prefer to code rather than to spend my time babysitting cheaters.

+1 Assholes

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.03, 08:59 PM
(2009.Aug.03 08:48 PM)JaySin Wrote:  +1 iceholes

[Image: CoolStoryBro.jpg]
2009.Aug.03, 09:35 PM
not sure what ur tryin to say?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.03, 09:40 PM
is that real? it appears so. i cant stand cheaters. and the dude who posted it should be banned.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Aug.03, 10:08 PM
This is flawed. I am pretty sure Zen would detect this pretty quickly.
You would have to use an algorithm to randomize the intervals slightly; and even then it would probably not be too discrete.

Having said that, I in no way condone or encourage such things.

Carry on.
2009.Aug.03, 10:23 PM
(2009.Aug.03 10:08 PM)BenDover Wrote:  This is flawed. I am pretty sure Zen would detect this pretty quickly.
You would have to use an algorithm to randomize the intervals slightly; and even then it would probably not be too discrete.

Of course it uses a pseudo-random variation on the set timer, otherwise, as you've stated, it would be ridiculously easy to detect. Discreteness is an other issue of course, if you running for days at a time then you're an idiot. Otherwise people have been running it for about 7 months now (with proper discretion). I myself haven't played in about 6 months, just thought I'd leave this here.
2009.Aug.03, 10:23 PM
(2009.Aug.03 10:08 PM)BenDover Wrote:  This is flawed. I am pretty sure Zen would detect this pretty quickly.

Carry on.

The algorithm does a wonderful job randomizing the intervals. For instance a users enters in a 5 minute interval, the program would chose a random number +/- a certain amount of seconds to refresh the gym page and then it randomises a few more seconds before doing the crimes/trains. It also detects when the user is in the hospital or jail and will stop training (but keep refreshing randomly) until the user is out.
2009.Aug.03, 10:31 PM
(2009.Aug.03 10:23 PM)aruba1973 Wrote:  

Carry on.

The algorithm does a wonderful job randomizing the intervals. For instance a users enters in a 5 minute interval, the program would chose a random number +/- a certain amount of seconds to refresh the gym page and then it randomises a few more seconds before doing the crimes/trains. It also detects when the user is in the hospital or jail and will stop training (but keep refreshing randomly) until the user is out.

And you know this how?

2009.Aug.03, 10:31 PM
(2009.Aug.03 10:23 PM)dekarr Wrote:  

Of course it uses a pseudo-random variation on the set timer, otherwise, as you've stated, it would be ridiculously easy to detect. Discreteness is an other issue of course, if you running for days at a time then you're an idiot. Otherwise people have been running it for about 7 months now (with proper discretion). I myself haven't played in about 6 months, just thought I'd leave this here.

obviously posted so zen can try and defeat it... problem is it is very difficult to detect... the random patterns make it alomst impossible to detect... yet again! with enough effort and the obvious stupidity of some it can be detected...

beyond that there is another way to detect when it is being done...

maybe zen will allow a torture time for those detected Smile
2009.Aug.03, 10:37 PM
i know how to detect it.

mail me with suspicions of who is using it.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
Thread Closed