Contest.
2009.May.25, 09:28 AM
RE: Contest.
BigRod should come back, just for this day lol lollol

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.May.25, 09:28 AM
(2009.May.25 09:16 AM)rado360 Wrote:  
(2009.May.25 09:01 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Talk about your loop holes. If People are taking their equipment off. Thats cheating.

I was gonna do that this morning.lol
High lvls do have a definite advantage in this comp though. They can keep all the competing mid-lvls in the hosp to prevent them a win. RJ's doing it to ryan right now.

i'm pretty sure it was a paid hit

and for all the whiners STFU
when the contests are random you whine. now that we finally have a contest that keeps the randomness factor to a minimum you still whine. if you don't like it find another game where the admins are as considerate towards players as Zen and Err are. you should thank them for wasting their time to organize new contests and putting up with all the whining.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.25 09:31 AM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.25, 09:31 AM
(2009.May.25 09:28 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  i'm pretty sure it was a paid hit

Come onRolleyes RJ is in second place.lol
2009.May.25, 09:38 AM
and ryan's been hitting people like crazy
that's got to miff people.
i mean i get noobs whining for hits done at more than 3h offline

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.25, 09:41 AM
(2009.May.25 09:28 AM)Prksoilder Wrote:  even if a low lvl starts to win and gets more attacks a higher lvl will hospitalize them so they can get ahead very unfair...

KYS

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.May.25, 09:50 AM
Oh,,,Whoever wins deserves to win

I think this contest is awesome. I can't wait to get online tonight and rock until midnight.
2009.May.25, 09:53 AM
You know, all this crying is why Zen and Err have such a hard time to try to make things new for the game.

I guess everyone just wants free shit handed to them and not have fun playing a game.

If you have to cheat to try to win a contest, did you really earn it? Is it worth it? If you don't like the contest don't participate, *moan*, complain just do your thing. If you wanna whoop up on people then do it.

Thanks to Zen and Err for putting time into a game we enjoy to play and the time and effort into making the prizes and sorting out all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.12 10:14 PM by Ushanewnewba.
2009.May.25, 10:35 AM
(2009.May.25 09:53 AM)hunter52070 Wrote:  You know, all this crying is why Zen and Err have such a hard time to try to make things new for the game.

I guess everyone just wants free drek handed to them and not have fun playing a game.

If you have to cheat to try to win a contest, did you really earn it? Is it worth it? If you don't like the contest don't participate, *moan*, complain just do your thing. If you wanna whoop up on people then do it.

Thanks to Zen and Err for putting time into a game we enjoy to play and the time and effort into making the prizes and sorting out all the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

Idea nice post oef. and thanks for the contest zen & err. it's just as much fun (if not more) than those in the past.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.12 10:15 PM by Ushanewnewba.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.May.25, 11:11 AM
i agree. although i have no interest in participating, its a nice new contest that we should all be willing to try and enjoy. and dont whine b/c youre getting whooped. does EVERY contest have to be a droopy "its even for EVERYONE!!" pillow fight?

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.25, 11:20 AM
if you happen to be refreshing and would like eggs i have some for sale my name is misleading i meant to say 45k but my cell phones is being whack.that price is a tad negotiable though