Swords vs. Axes
2009.May.15, 12:13 PM
RE: Swords vs. Axes
[Image: cool.gif]
This post was last modified: 2009.May.15 12:13 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.May.15, 12:32 PM
yea ask Zeon what he does for wars.....

he will tell you the same thing i said. buy yourself a PvP weapon and a War weapon. cant always have convenience over others.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.May.15, 12:35 PM
why not ask me what i do, i use the longblades, and i love them, they are great in pvp and hideout attacks as well, just have to have the stats and skills to back the weapon up
2009.May.15, 12:37 PM
Back when I was a war monger in SV I always had 2 weapons for wars, pvp whip and Yoda's saber for the hideout.

It's a pretty simple process, however even in the hayday of Hosping wars I would get caught every once in a while with the saber and not my whip. However the saber was good enough that it wasn't that bad.

Also in regards to an Axe hitting a hideout better than a sword...What do you use to chop down a tree (no chainsaws)? So in theory an axe will always do more damage than a sword no matter your offensive skill with the weapon. Hince why there is a military assualt skill....DUH
2009.May.15, 01:02 PM
(2009.May.15 12:35 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  why not ask me what i do, i use the longblades, and i love them, they are great in pvp and hideout attacks as well, just have to have the stats and skills to back the weapon up

My stats aren't best but still a good 8 pts above the minimums for my weapon, and i have 5 ranks of longblade and 3 in military assault. Axes and swords come in all different sizes, I don't see why a large sword couldn't do as much as an axe, ever seen a real claymore, they're friggin huge. But as i seem to be the only one who cares i'll leave it.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.May.15, 01:07 PM
Axes wedge more than swords do, unless you're using that buster blade crap..

Anyway, I use my Shogunate for PVP and my pistols to destroy hideouts. Match made in Hell, thanks. :>
2009.May.15, 01:22 PM
(2009.May.15 01:02 PM)nathanket Wrote:  
(2009.May.15 12:35 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  why not ask me what i do, i use the longblades, and i love them, they are great in pvp and hideout attacks as well, just have to have the stats and skills to back the weapon up

My stats aren't best but still a good 8 pts above the minimums for my weapon, and i have 5 ranks of longblade and 3 in military assault. Axes and swords come in all different sizes, I don't see why a large sword couldn't do as much as an axe, ever seen a real claymore, they're friggin huge. But as i seem to be the only one who cares i'll leave it.

The sad fact is.. nothing is perfect. Once you get an hold of the nodachi or shotgunate, the longblade will paint you a different picture. Personally, if you want to win a war, the best hideout weapon should be use. Even the ionized axe does not cut it.

For you, I recommend an Ionized Axe for the hideout, as you go up, you should consider getting the SB-1 for hideout attack and the Ionized Nodachi for PvP.

At my level, I used the Alchemist Whip for Great hideout attack. And, the longblade for Great PvP weapon. Works out wonderfully.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.15 01:24 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.May.15, 01:26 PM
(2009.May.15 12:13 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  [Image: cool.gif]

Post of the year!
2009.May.15, 01:26 PM
just use blunts.
it's a good pvp weap.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.May.15, 01:29 PM
What if dog were spelt C A T?

Name the author of that statement as well as the Movie for 10 grand AL. You have 20 minutes from right now. First correct response wins