AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Swords vs. Axes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why is there such a huge difference in hideout damage between the two. I just tried an ionized axe for the first time and hit for 55, 8 higher than my previous best with my odachi. It also had a higher average damage by 10 to 15 pts. Kinda seems like the axe is a much better all around weapon. Neutral
I'll take swords for $200 Alex
Even I refuse to expound on this topic
Dunno what to think on that. Used to do axes back in the day, and I'm head-deep into swords today..I happen to like swords better. :> They pwn folks.
while we are on the topic, would anyone let me borrow a

Dicoate Titanium Nodachi Blade

for a day?

ill give you 10k as a rental fee

I have a skill level 6 for axes, and im close to the ono. and was just curious what kinda damage i could do with the nodachi with no long bladed skills
Zen made a pvp axe for the axe wielders out there, i think there should be hideout smashing sword, some kind of claymore or something.
What is some kind of Claymore or something?

I'll take swords for $400 Alex
the answer is simple.......

Stick with your Odachi and get you an E-Axe or an Ion for wars.
Lug that thing around. Swing on a place with that two-handed beast, and things're coming down. Neutral

[Image: z48348208.jpg]
(2009.May.15 11:53 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]the answer is simple.......

Stick with your Odachi and get you an E-Axe or an Ion for wars.

Would rather not pack around 2 melee weapons and i would like to be able use my 5 ranks in longblade. As for the claymore, its an example like a dicoate ionized claymore, a big sword for smashing hideouts.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's