your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 02:27 PM
RE: your full of shit zen
I try. I got lost, though, after not being here for so long a while ago, and managed my way here. What're we talking about again?
2009.Apr.14, 02:32 PM
No one tests game code other them myself and Err. No one has had access to our test server since around 2006. I'd prefer to have a handful of testers for new game code, but the complaints ruled that out a long time ago.

I don't think testing a forum software package gives anyone an advantage in AL. If it does, please explain, because I just don't see how.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.14, 02:38 PM
(2009.Apr.14 02:32 PM)zenith Wrote:  No one tests game code other them myself and Err. No one has had access to our test server since around 2006. I'd prefer to have a handful of testers for new game code, but the complaints ruled that out a long time ago.

I don't think testing a forum software package gives anyone an advantage in AL. If it does, please explain, because I just don't see how.

People here complain? That's weird.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.14, 02:44 PM
I was going to stay out of this....But dang.

Zen you don't have to explain yourself. Your human, humans make mistakes from time to time. Not saying you even made one THIS time. Looks like randomness struck again to me. If you researched every single time randomness happened we'd never get anything new.

So with that being said, enough Zen bashing. Let the woman get on with what she does best.

Lock the dang thread already.
2009.Apr.14, 02:47 PM
Yeah!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.14, 03:01 PM
marlo....read slower...we tested the new forums..not the game....weve never tested any game mechanics for zen other than just playing and learning by trial and error...nada

in our crew we have alot who post in the forums and zen asked if wed like to test the new ones to work out the bugs and layout...it was actually work...and nothing to do with the game...ffs

doh
2009.Apr.14, 03:14 PM
damn
i can't believe this drek is still going
it's Zen's game and what ever she does it's her right to do it. you people say she plays favorites well you're wrong you noobs
over the years I've went trough over 100 online games and in most of them the admins usually play the games with the top donators and they boss everyone around with no place for the "lil" guys. yes i did donate a bit more than most of the players but that was after 1 year of playing and not even close to the top donators but Zen's attitude towards me never changed.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.14, 04:15 PM
(2009.Apr.14 02:44 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I was going to stay out of this....But dang.

Zen you don't have to explain yourself. Your human, humans make mistakes from time to time. Not saying you even made one THIS time. Looks like randomness struck again to me. If you researched every single time randomness happened we'd never get anything new.

So with that being said, enough Zen bashing. Let the woman get on with what she does best.

Lock the dang thread already.
totally agree 100%
2009.Apr.14, 04:16 PM
....bo

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Apr.14, 04:22 PM
Man i like this thread.

Zen/Err do a pretty good job except one for me i think they know which one im on about.