AwakenedLands Forums
Zeons new forum personality - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Zeons new forum personality (/thread-7503.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Zeons new forum personality - Dingus - 2009.Jun.18 06:09 AM

It is quite obvious that the 7laws are in damage control.

RE: Zeons new forum personality - PropositionJoe - 2009.Jun.18 09:19 AM

(2009.Jun.17 11:50 PM)JaySin Wrote:  he has his faults but damn give him a break.

- T -

no
(2009.Jun.18 06:09 AM)Dingus Wrote:  It is quite obvious that the 7laws are in damage control.

yes

RE: Zeons new forum personality - Dingus - 2009.Jun.18 09:22 AM

I like how the admins are pulling everyones attention away from it with a gym day

RE: Zeons new forum personality - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.18 09:38 AM

Thanks for giving me so much attention. But, what's the point of this thread?

If you have a bad hair day, don't count on me to pay for your trip to the salon. Rolleyes

RE: Zeons new forum personality - Accipender - 2009.Jun.18 09:42 AM

Sorry guys, but you're seeing something that isn't there. Zeon always posts like this, and the only reason that you're noticing him is because of the recent Seven Laws Scandal. Rolleyes

RE: Zeons new forum personality - SisterLynx - 2009.Jun.18 09:57 AM

(2009.Jun.18 09:42 AM)Accipender Wrote:  Sorry guys, but you're seeing something that isn't there. Zeon always posts like this, and the only reason that you're noticing him is because of the recent Seven Laws Scandal. Rolleyes

Your absolutly right. Not asking him to go away, just all these suggestions are useless at the moment. They will go unnoticed, like every other suggestion made in the last year. Kinda like pouring salt in an old wound.

RE: Zeons new forum personality - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.18 10:05 AM

What she is saying is people want some temporary "Horray" in the forum.

Like the self hosted contest to bring out some "Zen" energy.

Like Dingus's weaponless fight post, John rambo's mugging event, Conrad's nakeness, Ush's money give away contests, or sport gambling contests.

The arnold trainer is definitely one of them. Sis, let's bring in some love. Razz

RE: Zeons new forum personality - Marlo - 2009.Jun.18 10:32 AM

Cheater

RE: Zeons new forum personality - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.18 10:43 AM

Marlo, i don't find it funny. I know you are not an immature person, but you certainly acting otherwise.

RE: Zeons new forum personality - Marlo - 2009.Jun.18 10:52 AM

You must have a weird sense of humor, because that was in no way meant to be funny.