AwakenedLands Forums
The Great war christmas 2008 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Great war christmas 2008 (/thread-4942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- Jackal - 2008.Dec.29 03:01 PM

Quote:ZhuSeth wrote:

*shrugs* I enjoy myself, is that wrong?
Besides, my sense of justice keeps me from joining villains

ROFLMAO this is a game of crooks lol Biggrin

we are not so bad, but you can't make everyone happy 8)

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 03:03 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Nah, you stay where you are, your side is lacking in soldiers, Its been 50 mins since the last attack on SVs when in the meantime, we've had "fun"

You right. Sadly too many from Diss have real life and can't be all the time in AL.
A real pity, eh.

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.29 03:04 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:
Moriarty Wrote:Nah, you stay where you are, your side is lacking in soldiers, Its been 50 mins since the last attack on SVs when in the meantime, we've had "fun"

You right. Sadly too many from Diss have real life and can't be all the time in AL.
A real pity, eh.

coming from the girl who has posted for 19 hours straight Wink

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 03:07 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:

A real pity, eh.

coming from the girl who has posted for 19 hours straight Wink

I do hope you don't refer to me. I know you have eye problems in your old age but you can't miss the fact that I am a guy. Wink

- Jackal - 2008.Dec.29 03:08 PM

Quote:You right. Sadly too many from Diss have real life and can't be all the time in AL.

that just might explain why some people think they "owened" SV over the weekend, you might not belive this but we also have RL's

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 03:11 PM

Jackal Wrote:
Quote:You right. Sadly too many from Diss have real life and can't be all the time in AL.

that just might explain why some people think they "owened" SV over the weekend, you might not belive this but we also have RL's

Surprisingly, I do believe it, the game doesn't offer means of survival for the body. Smile

- ShadowKid - 2008.Dec.29 04:38 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:

A real pity, eh.

Funny how most of you lot in dis were on AL on xmas day.

- Marlo - 2008.Dec.29 04:49 PM

You are an absolute retard SK. You have played this game day in and day out for the last 2 years, and you are poking fun at people for playing on Christmas...

I cannot get over how f#cking stupid you are.

- ShadowKid - 2008.Dec.29 05:07 PM

Marlo Wrote:You are an absolute retard SK. You have played this game day in and day out for the last 2 years, and you are poking fun at people for playing on Christmas...

I cannot get over how f#cking stupid you are.

God you love me dont you.

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 05:09 PM

Doesn't God love everyone? Razz