AwakenedLands Forums
The Great war christmas 2008 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Great war christmas 2008 (/thread-4942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 01:09 PM

One here too, my throat is parched. Sad

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.29 01:10 PM

Weebay Wrote:I am most sure Dingus did mail me, my bad if I didn't relay the message around. Sometimes there is just too many other things going on around me. Any and all help that has been received by various gangs is greatly appreciated regardless the outcome.

Mmhm..I didn't mean to seem ungrateful, but..Things get going, and some things get left out of the mix..

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.29 01:26 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:We appreciated your help, but we didn't appreciate not knowing why you left..Weebay didn't feel it necessary to mass mail this to the gang..The only people making asses of themselves are you and your gang..I made my statements, and they were valid..

Now, you can back off..CK asked for the hospitalization to happen..He got what he asked for..

Not in love with your tone their chachi

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.29 02:27 PM

OMG LMAO, a gang comes and helps you out a bit and this is how you say thanks, and then after you have been told why, you are still maken sly digs at them, shame on you, us over in "evil" SV know how to treat people who give us their help from time to time, dont need to metion who, they know who they are. Guess all the power you have talked yourselves into believing you have, has went to your heads.

So funny to read how when you know you have over stepped the mark, the posts are all sucking up and oh sorry did not mean it that way, oh we love you, thank you you're the best.

Oh and no one has left SV over this, but I can see a few people who have been posting in all the threads about this fun wee war, now they have no gang tags, But you must be to busy owning SV to have taken the time to notice some of your "less important" players fall by the wayside.

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.29 02:32 PM

Its seen as pathetic all over AL Mr. Hyde.

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck.......you know

Lets remember. Tommi is not the spokesman of diss.

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.29 02:45 PM

Dingus Wrote:ITommi is not the spokesman of diss.

True, but whatever you write in these forums reflect upon your gang.

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 02:46 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:ITommi is not the spokesman of diss.

True, but whatever you write in these forums reflect upon your gang.

sadly, that is also true.

damn, I can't believe I agree with this guy. :o

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.29 02:53 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:darn, I can't believe I agree with this guy. :o

I talk a lot of sense, you just got involved with the wrong crowd

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.29 02:57 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:darn, I can't believe I agree with this guy. :o

I talk a lot of sense, you just got involved with the wrong crowd

*shrugs* I enjoy myself, is that wrong?
Besides, my sense of justice keeps me from joining villains Razz

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.29 02:59 PM

Nah, you stay where you are, your side is lacking in soldiers, Its been 50 mins since the last attack on SVs when in the meantime, we've had "fun"