AwakenedLands Forums
The Great war christmas 2008 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Great war christmas 2008 (/thread-4942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- thrillhouse - 2008.Dec.29 12:16 PM

Shouldn't your valuable app be used on an actual enemy in the great Xmas war of 08 rather than on someone who outsmarts you on the MB?

If you're going to attack anyone that out clevers than you on the Boards, that's pretty much everyone. Good luck with that.

- delpot - 2008.Dec.29 12:18 PM

so much for the xpats/diss camaraderie lol

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.29 12:23 PM

Dont think flaming the X Family will be to your benefit Tommi. You have your hands full with enough right now. We didnt leave anyone or puss out of any fight. As a gang we offered our assistance in taking down SV. We preformed the task at hand and have moved on to greener pastures. Never once did i commute to any of you we will be willing to hosp SV for any long period of time. Seems now you are back to making yourself look like an ass. Any more hits on my members and a war will be staring you in the face. Evil

- DebbiePinson - 2008.Dec.29 12:27 PM

Yeah, I missed the contract stating that our help wouldn't be appreciated if we bowed out early and Im fairly certain you are speaking for yourself with your comments about the X Pats. I am confident this whole war would have a completely different look had we not even gotten involved.

- chance - 2008.Dec.29 12:31 PM

+1

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Dec.29 12:44 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:Shouldn't your valuable app be used on an actual enemy in the great Xmas war of 08 rather than on someone who outsmarts you on the MB?

If you're going to attack anyone that out clevers than you on the Boards, that's pretty much everyone. Good luck with that.

Agreed.Ftr you say I flamed your gang when we don't know why you left the war.That is very true.Perhaps you should have sent us a mail,so we could mass it to the gang, your reasons as to why you bottled it.One mail in the forums saying your no longer involved and then no communication as to why,will lead to annymosity and uncertainty.Thanx for the help all the same,but we seem to be doing just fine without you guys anyway.Just a shame you could,t be bothered to explain why you left.Comrade's and all!

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.29 12:56 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
thrillhouse Wrote:Shouldn't your valuable app be used on an actual enemy in the great Xmas war of 08 rather than on someone who outsmarts you on the MB?

Agreed.Ftr you say I flamed your gang when we don't know why you left the war.That is very true.Perhaps you should have sent us a mail,so we could mass it to the gang, your reasons as to why you bottled it.One mail in the forums saying your no longer involved and then no communication as to why,will lead to annymosity and uncertainty.Thanx for the help all the same,but we seem to be doing just fine without you guys anyway.Just a shame you could,t be bothered to explain why you left.Comrade's and all!

I spoke with Weebay as to why we were departing the war vs. SV shortly after posting the forum post. Just for the record we dont care what you think about us :wink:

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.29 01:04 PM

We appreciated your help, but we didn't appreciate not knowing why you left..Weebay didn't feel it necessary to mass mail this to the gang..The only people making asses of themselves are you and your gang..I made my statements, and they were valid..

Now, you can back off..CK asked for the hospitalization to happen..He got what he asked for..

- ShadowKid - 2008.Dec.29 01:06 PM

Can i have a can of coke then please.

- Weebay - 2008.Dec.29 01:09 PM

I am most sure Dingus did mail me, my bad if I didn't relay the message around. Sometimes there is just too many other things going on around me. Any and all help that has been received by various gangs is greatly appreciated regardless the outcome.