AwakenedLands Forums
The Great war christmas 2008 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Great war christmas 2008 (/thread-4942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- shadowinc - 2008.Dec.28 12:43 PM

[Image: gop_cell_block.jpg]

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.28 12:58 PM

hitolo Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:shush you
cheetah, level 51, hosped me several time, and I'm 15.
same with Pixey, she's also 15.

who cares about level?

wait...you're both 15 years old? Razz

I apologise, I thought it was obvious what I meant, sorry for being selfish.

For slow or mentally challenged people: when I said 51 and 15 I meant the level in AwakenedLands.

@shadowinc

Better, but still not as funny as the first one.

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.28 01:44 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Don't forget, lowbies that aren't even part of this war! They just include it so they can try and mask their defeat by adding more tags to the hospital.

And our lower levels remain untouched? The hypocracy is ridiculous

- alinutza - 2008.Dec.28 01:48 PM

Moriarty Wrote:The hypocracy is ridiculous

indeed it is

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.28 01:54 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Don't forget, lowbies that aren't even part of this war! They just include it so they can try and mask their defeat by adding more tags to the hospital.

And our lower levels remain untouched? The hypocracy is ridiculous

Huh. I knew you were retarded, but blind, too? Didn't know I didn't set that brail right for you. Here. Let me clear it up for you.

Dissidence Hoppers and Dissidence Soldiers never were a part of this war. You bunch of egotists just decided to attack them to tag up the hospital a little more. To hide the disgrace of your faces getting pummeled by some of the people you mess with in the game.

Did that clear that up? Or is your brain on permanent vacation?

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.28 01:58 PM

The mere fact you have to reply with insults shows how much of a small minded, low IQ kind of guy your are. Hit first think later.

Your hoppers havent been as angelic as you'd like to think, theyve dipped their toes in the murky world of a hosp war and paid the price for it.

Try conversing as an adult Tommi, you never know people might think better of you for it.

- RenegadeJEDI - 2008.Dec.28 02:02 PM

Personally...I see this as a pain in the arse, but hey...it sux having friends...
I have spent a nice chunk of hosp time because of my dis tag...but that is the risk one runs in affiliation...low llevel, high level...any level is not exempt from a finely drawn line...

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.28 02:04 PM

Moriarty Wrote:The mere fact you have to reply with insults shows how much of a small minded, low IQ kind of guy your are. Hit first think later.

Your hoppers havent been as angelic as you'd like to think, theyve dipped their toes in the murky world of a hosp war and paid the price for it.

Try conversing as an adult Tommi, you never know people might think better of you for it.

Actually, Hoppers didn't hit first.
I even asked once Breeze to help Diss and declare war on SV but she said to relax that the war will come to us.

Therefore it was your side that involved the Hoppers.
Don't feel bad about it, no one in there regrets it.

- RenegadeJEDI - 2008.Dec.28 02:08 PM

Why is everbody pointing fingers and crying and complaining...this is just an enexplored facet of the game to some, and really just the same game...fun no matter how much hosp time...I login and try and guess how long it will take to find my way to the hosp...don't let this game get your panty in a bunch...

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.28 02:20 PM

*nods* I agree.
I even try chatting with those in the Events log. Razz

Cheetah blocked me though o.O
I didn't even insult her.