AwakenedLands Forums
The Great war christmas 2008 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Great war christmas 2008 (/thread-4942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.27 03:12 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
MrHyde Wrote:Oh and SV was build from the bottom up we are still in the same gang we bought why back in the day when we first started SV added a few more players but its caled maken friends, give it time it might happen for you.

Really? I know most of you gang and I also know most of the players you try to poach..Lets think.Mace.Once he got 20 end,and I was talking to him from the week he started,he got all kinds of join the vills mails even though he had a gang.We would laugh at how you wanted him there...all because he was a big donator.Want to tell me a lie and say that never happened?

Want to tell me more lie's and say you guys never go after the big donators?Ive been asked many times to go back to the vills.You guys only make friends with players you think could benefit your gang and ambitions.Whats the average endurance of all your players in SV'S?

Yep we asked mace but let me break it down for you, most of us had been chatting to him for ages long before he got 20 end, yes we all saw him grow and grow fast, he was a good guy and we all liked him and chatted to him about Al and many other things outside of AL and we would all have liked him in the gang because he would have brought something good to the gang and the many endless msn chats we have as a gang. Because we are all gang m8s 2nd and friends first.

But you can twist it anyway you want to help yourself sleep at night

As to you been asked many times to go back to vills lmao then you wake up and eat your cornflakes. I have 17 and just over a half end but chance likes me so he makes pun keep me.

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.27 03:15 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Whats the average endurance of all your players in SV'S?

Mine's 20 END - total spend on AL less than $100 in nearly 2 years. How does that affect your argument?

- Marlo - 2008.Dec.27 03:16 PM

But you still have very poor written English for a man with wife and kids...

One can only imagine what that cockney garble sounds like coming out of his mouth and not his fingers...

Moriarty Wrote:Mine's 20 END - total spend on AL less than $100 in nearly 2 years. How does that affect your argument?

[Image: MC103a.jpg]

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.27 03:19 PM

Do all still believe that everyone in England lives in london? Do you even own a passport?

I have poor written english. I've heard everything now lol. After you've finished educating tommi and biff, we'll talk.

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.27 03:23 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Do all still believe that everyone in England lives in london? Do you even own a passport?

I have poor written english. I've heard everything now lol. After you've finished educating tommi and biff, we'll talk.

Huh? Did I see you step up from typing like a mad-house junkie to someone who is actually worth a dime? Hmm..Amazing.

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.27 03:26 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Huh? Did I see you step up from typing like a mad-house junkie to someone who is actually worth a dime? Hmm..Amazing.

Have I ever seen you post with the wit and humour of an adult? Hmm... nope.

- Marlo - 2008.Dec.27 03:26 PM

My first comment was directed to Mr. Hyde and Mighty. Bad grammar is the best insult possible, and no one else even has to do a thing!

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.27 03:29 PM

MrHyde does have a typing inability. He is also Northern Irish. We still love him despite his faults. Don't ever ask him to send you an item.

- Punisher - 2008.Dec.27 03:29 PM

please stim again for me marlo

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.27 03:29 PM

Marlo Wrote:My first comment was directed to Mr. Hyde and Mighty. Bad grammar is the best insult possible, and no one else even has to do a thing!

Bingo. If they type something insulting, but can't type something worth more than what a pig would spit, then they've been self'd from Hell..

And Moriarty. You know better than that. Lay down, please. Sleep...Sleep.. -Does the Ace Ventura thing..- Sleep...