AwakenedLands Forums
The Great war christmas 2008 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Great war christmas 2008 (/thread-4942.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.27 02:43 PM

Biffbiffbiff so sad really thought more of you, going down oh ban them ban them because we cant beat them they have to be using multi's, road. We are good but one person haven a 20 person covo on msn got to say hard work, could go on but whats the point with the lies flying about.

Oh and SV was build from the bottom up we are still in the same gang we bought why back in the day when we first started SV added a few more players but its caled maken friends, give it time it might happen for you.

As to the GCB our gang does what we need it to do and not our fault we learned how powerful GCb can be early on.

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.27 02:48 PM

If you believed that I was Svs official spokesperson then you are both dumber than we all thought originally.

To actually resort to calling pun names like a 5 year old shows the community all it needs to know. Youve lost the forum war, walk away now before you make a bigger tool of yourselves

- Marlo - 2008.Dec.27 02:50 PM

Awwww...Isn't he just so adorable when he speaks in proper English?

Wait for it ...

Wait for it ...

Wait for it ...

[Image: traffic-light.gif]

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Dec.27 02:50 PM

MrHyde Wrote:Oh and SV was build from the bottom up we are still in the same gang we bought why back in the day when we first started SV added a few more players but its caled maken friends, give it time it might happen for you.

Really? I know most of you gang and I also know most of the players you try to poach..Lets think.Mace.Once he got 20 end,and I was talking to him from the week he started,he got all kinds of join the vills mails even though he had a gang.We would laugh at how you wanted him there...all because he was a big donator.Want to tell me a lie and say that never happened?

Want to tell me more lie's and say you guys never go after the big donators?Ive been asked many times to go back to the vills.You guys only make friends with players you think could benefit your gang and ambitions.Whats the average endurance of all your players in SV'S?

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.27 02:51 PM

Moriarty. Don't use my lines/demeanors in e-chats. It disgraces my being to know simpletons like yourself would even humble me with such a thing.

Don't make me give you a name too, Moriarty. Girlie Pants McGeiner wouldn't want you stealing all of his attention. Wink

- Punisher - 2008.Dec.27 02:57 PM

jeez biff....i never asked you once you fool....i listened to bren like a dumass and got sg off your back...you sir are __________ (insert any expletive or insult the reader sees fit)

the only req we had for vills was activity and team play...oh and you have to be voted in...so no you would never have even been officially asked

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.27 02:59 PM

Punisher Wrote:jeez biff....i never asked you once you fool....i listened to bren like a dumass and got sg off your back...you sir are __________ (insert any expletive or insult the reader sees fit)

the only req we had for vills was activity and team play...oh and you have to be voted in...so no you would never have even been officially asked

I'm waiting for one of the understudies to step up and fill in the blank for him. The field ain't for Girlie McGeiner.

Such ignorance has filled the mind of McGeiner..-Waits for him to catch on before filling in the blanks completely.-

- PropositionJoe - 2008.Dec.27 02:59 PM

[Image: debarge.jpg]

- Punisher - 2008.Dec.27 03:06 PM

lol you made me chuckle with that pic

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.27 03:10 PM

At which stage tommi do you start with the "my dad is bigger than your dad arguement?"