AwakenedLands Forums
mail from vs prez. (legit) - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: mail from vs prez. (legit) (/thread-13282.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.12 11:41 PM

You don't need to prove anything to me, Bender. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Smile Stop getting so defensive, already. I'm going to find the date where Dingus hospitalize Howse eventually. We'll see who's right, even though you saying you're with EADP, then not with EADP, then you're with EADP again should be enough proof to know you're full of it.

I'd like to know one thing, though. Why're you fighting this war for them?

Edit: I like it when someone is watching out for me. Makes me feel special.

Sender : XXX [XXX] online
Date : 13 September 10 @ 12:40:03 am
Subject : Lol

You do realize they just admitted that it started before Pun came back?

(Today 11:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:
(Today 11:24 PM)TheHorse Wrote:
Don't need it. It was the same day cheets realized how weak she was and begged Pun to come back. That's when it started.

It actually started before Punisher came back. Before you left H4H to help EADP. Of course, if I'm wrong, you'd be happy to prove it with the date Dingus hospitalized Howse.

"Because we all know that didn't happen. You started hosping for no reason, and now can't finish what you started. SV is a major fail. You lost your training gang, and had to beg Pun back so you'd have a chance."

I am pretty sure I read where Pun posted that this had given him a reason to come back.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - BrokenGlass - 2010.Sep.13 12:01 AM

(2010.Sep.12 11:11 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Aww. I'm not trying to stop the guy from spending money. There is a limit that someone should spend before they start ruining their lives with either addiction or lack of funds to put food on the table.

Entertainment isn't worth someone's livelihood. Zenith; You should ban Bender so he can live his life to the fullest.

This isn't horseshoe's, Harry. Context won't work.

Hypocrisy at its best..........Truly fucking funny........

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.13 12:09 AM

??? Wraithlord, didn't you get kicked out of SoL because you thought you could run a gang you didn't own?

Anyway, Bender. I was wrong. You were in EADP before the hosp war started. However, Dingus did start this war.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - GlennQuagmire - 2010.Sep.13 01:23 AM

(2010.Sep.13 12:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  ??? Wraithlord, didn't you get kicked out of SoL because you thought you could run a gang you didn't own?

Anyway, Bender. I was wrong. You were in EADP before the hosp war started. However, Dingus did start this war.

enough said.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - MrHyde - 2010.Sep.13 04:10 AM

(2010.Sep.12 11:29 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 11:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 11:24 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  Don't need it. It was the same day cheets realized how weak she was and begged Pun to come back. That's when it started.

It actually started before Punisher came back. Before you left H4H to help EADP. Smile Of course, if I'm wrong, you'd be happy to prove it with the date Dingus hospitalized Howse.

Because we all know that didn't happen. You started hosping for no reason, and now can't finish what you started. SV is a major fail. You lost your training gang, and had to beg Pun back so you'd have a chance.

(2010.Sep.12 11:38 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 11:24 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  Don't need it. It was the same day cheets realized how weak she was and begged Pun to come back. That's when it started.

It actually started before Punisher came back. Before you left H4H to help EADP. Smile Of course, if I'm wrong, you'd be happy to prove it with the date Dingus hospitalized Howse.

I don't need to prove drek to you. I know I was there when he did it. I hit you guys while howse was still in the hospital from that hit. And yes your right, it did start before Pun come back. Dingus started it, you guys hit a few EADP members and I saw it in the gang PVP and started on your members. Cheetah come online and failed to hosp me. Cheetah stimmed out and her account went offline. Puns account was logged in less that 5 mins after she failed to hosp me. Cheets also failed her 1st attack from Puns account. All started around the time Pun come back as I said.

Come on guys get your story together, you making me think everything else you have been posting is lies to.

(2010.Sep.12 10:06 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  Sv's down 5 players and a training gang since this war started Tommi. You honestly think you guys are winning this war. Lets see whats left of SV come X-mas.

And E A D P is down 5 with 2 members nearly 2 days away. All started jumping ship when you ran away to hide behind a gang that could not be warred, way to leave the gang you were using at that time to express your obsession with SV hanging in the wind. Hope with all this money that you dont care about spending that you are at least giving them a few stims.

Love how its money spent on having fun , its an obsession, I bet you think about SV when you wake up in the morn, when you go to sleep at night, when your doing stuff away from the computer your rushing to get it finished just to get back again, going over your weekly outgoing so you can work out what you can do without so you can throw an other $100 at trying to be the bestest player.

At least pullo etc could take a bit of banter, is it all of Sv you have mail blocked now? was them nasty mails getting under your skin, Im sure you will say it was you were fed up with all the whine mails, but you never blocked me until I mailed you that pullo would have made a joke out of you, all that money spent and no skills, guess that one was just to close to the bone.

Oh there will be a winner in all this, Im sure Zen thinks her bank account is like a fruit machine, hopefully in turn she will get down to coding and then when Conrad etc pass you they will have all the cool new stuff she has added to play with. So plz keep it up, but dont forget this is between SV and E A D P, and we all know how you feel about them.

(2010.Aug.28 10:51 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  1. My little gang (JLR) is far from getting pwn by you weak c#nt's.

2. My wallet is far from getting pwn by you weak c#nt's.

3. Any other gang you are referring to is none of my concern. GQ's gang is his and whatever your problem with them is has nothing to do with me. As far as im concerned, this is between SV/VS and myself. You can hosps EADP or H4h, I couldn't give a flying f#ck.

This War will end with SV surrendering publicly on the forums and I'm more than happy to dig back into my wallet to see this happen.

So bite my shiny metal arse!

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - BrokenGlass - 2010.Sep.13 04:37 AM

(2010.Sep.13 12:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  ??? Wraithlord, didn't you get kicked out of SoL because you thought you could run a gang you didn't own?

Yeah Tommi.......Mac kicked me.........ask him.

You run your mouth like water flows down a toliet..........except you keep catching the bits and pieces that suit you...................Num num....tool

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - mblume - 2010.Sep.13 05:16 AM

(2010.Sep.13 04:10 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  And E A D P is down 5 with 2 members nearly 2 days away.

Down 5? Who are the 5?

Almost 2 days away on a Sunday? Talk about no life. Step away from the pc and enjoy the weekend a little, sheesh.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - dnbrocks - 2010.Sep.13 05:29 AM

(2010.Sep.13 04:10 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 11:29 PM)mblume Wrote:  

Because we all know that didn't happen. You started hosping for no reason, and now can't finish what you started. SV is a major fail. You lost your training gang, and had to beg Pun back so you'd have a chance.

(2010.Sep.12 11:38 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  

I don't need to prove drek to you. I know I was there when he did it. I hit you guys while howse was still in the hospital from that hit. And yes your right, it did start before Pun come back. Dingus started it, you guys hit a few EADP members and I saw it in the gang PVP and started on your members. Cheetah come online and failed to hosp me. Cheetah stimmed out and her account went offline. Puns account was logged in less that 5 mins after she failed to hosp me. Cheets also failed her 1st attack from Puns account. All started around the time Pun come back as I said.

Come on guys get your story together, you making me think everything else you have been posting is lies to.

(2010.Sep.12 10:06 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  Sv's down 5 players and a training gang since this war started Tommi. You honestly think you guys are winning this war. Lets see whats left of SV come X-mas.

And E A D P is down 5 with 2 members nearly 2 days away. All started jumping ship when you ran away to hide behind a gang that could not be warred, way to leave the gang you were using at that time to express your obsession with SV hanging in the wind. Hope with all this money that you dont care about spending that you are at least giving them a few stims.

Love how its money spent on having fun , its an obsession, I bet you think about SV when you wake up in the morn, when you go to sleep at night, when your doing stuff away from the computer your rushing to get it finished just to get back again, going over your weekly outgoing so you can work out what you can do without so you can throw an other $100 at trying to be the bestest player.

At least pullo etc could take a bit of banter, is it all of Sv you have mail blocked now? was them nasty mails getting under your skin, Im sure you will say it was you were fed up with all the whine mails, but you never blocked me until I mailed you that pullo would have made a joke out of you, all that money spent and no skills, guess that one was just to close to the bone.

Oh there will be a winner in all this, Im sure Zen thinks her bank account is like a fruit machine, hopefully in turn she will get down to coding and then when Conrad etc pass you they will have all the cool new stuff she has added to play with. So plz keep it up, but dont forget this is between SV and E A D P, and we all know how you feel about them.

(2010.Aug.28 10:51 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  1. My little gang (JLR) is far from getting pwn by you weak c#nt's.

2. My wallet is far from getting pwn by you weak c#nt's.

3. Any other gang you are referring to is none of my concern. GQ's gang is his and whatever your problem with them is has nothing to do with me. As far as im concerned, this is between SV/VS and myself. You can hosps EADP or H4h, I couldn't give a flying f#ck.

This War will end with SV surrendering publicly on the forums and I'm more than happy to dig back into my wallet to see this happen.

So bite my shiny metal arse!

Nice blog man. gg.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - emocakes - 2010.Sep.13 05:30 AM

this shit still carrying on? lol

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - spacebird - 2010.Sep.13 06:32 AM

i think the best part about tommi being so adamant about defending his "family" is the fact that cheets and pun didn't want anything to do with him until howl and rj stole 1/3 of their gang to start dm.

who's gonna grow some brains first...him or the retarded general who's gonna pay to chase me all around al to get 3/4 of the xp off me that he gets off of many others?