AwakenedLands Forums
mail from vs prez. (legit) - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: mail from vs prez. (legit) (/thread-13282.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TheHorse - 2010.Sep.12 09:53 PM

(2010.Sep.12 09:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You really need to get the shat out of your mouth, Bender. The only thing I managed to figure out through that whole mess was 'I'm scared of Punisher and Cheetah and vagina' and 'I can't make you guys surrender because I suck that hard.'

Where's that 'I'm going to make you surrender' attitude, man? I thought you would have tried harder and failed less...

SV will surrender in time. I don't need to keep reminding them that its their only way out. The less I say the more SV make themselves look weak. Take a look at all the threads/posts from Pun, Tommi and the rest of the ass clowns from SV. Always bitching about this and that. I don't complain about game code or losing battles.

The once mighty SV is mighty no more and with each post you guys make the community can see how far you have fallen. You guys can hold onto that pride for as long as you want. At the end of the day your members will rot in the hospital or go broke trying to do their normal day to day training.

The longer this goes the better IMO.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.12 09:56 PM

Heh. It's funny. You think we'll surrender, much like we think your gimp leg will never heal. It only gets funnier when the fat, gimp-limbed kid keeps stroking his beaten ego and feeding Zenith lobster for dinner.

Oh. For the record. EADP's been making us surrender by getting beat up all day long. How're you going to make us surrender, Bender? Give us puppies? Maybe tell Zenith we're being meanies?

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - GlennQuagmire - 2010.Sep.12 09:59 PM

(2010.Sep.12 09:56 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Heh. It's funny. You think we'll surrender, much like we think your gimp leg will never heal. It only gets funnier when the fat, gimp-limbed kid keeps stroking his beaten ego and feeding Zenith lobster for dinner.

Oh. For the record. EADP's been making us surrender by getting beat up all day long. How're you going to make us surrender, Bender? Give us puppies? Maybe tell Zenith we're being meanies?

he never shuts up does he........ you talk bout others talking tough from the hosp. be the big man you say you are and stim out. Wink

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - mblume - 2010.Sep.12 09:59 PM

(2010.Sep.12 09:56 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Heh. It's funny. You think we'll surrender, much like we think your gimp leg will never heal. It only gets funnier when the fat, gimp-limbed kid keeps stroking his beaten ego and feeding Zenith lobster for dinner.

Clearly you're not a football fan, but I wouldn't expect you to be. No tv in the basement?

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.12 10:00 PM

Uh oh. Are you talking to me? When you've done nothing but hide all day long?lol

When you come to the fight where I am only wearing a weapon and win, I'll constantly stim out of the hospital and bang your gang up. Until then, continue to be scared of me until your brother comes online.

And another one comes running when I start burning their gang. I love seeing the fish come swimming.

How're you, Harry? You going to make me surrender by losing, too?

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TheHorse - 2010.Sep.12 10:06 PM

Sv's down 5 players and a training gang since this war started Tommi. You honestly think you guys are winning this war. Lets see whats left of SV come X-mas.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.12 10:06 PM

Heh. You saying you're going to keep up your bored escapades until Christmas is enough to let us know you're pretty worthless, Bender.

Thanks for letting us win this hosp war.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - Duchbag69 - 2010.Sep.12 10:08 PM

(2010.Sep.12 10:06 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Heh. You saying you're going to keep up your bored escapades until Christmas is enough to let us know you're pretty worthless, Bender.

what a dumb post.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.12 10:11 PM

(2010.Sep.12 10:08 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 10:06 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Heh. You saying you're going to keep up your bored escapades until Christmas is enough to let us know you're pretty worthless, Bender.

what a dumb post.

Hmm. And you are...?

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - RenegadeJEDI - 2010.Sep.12 10:12 PM

(2010.Sep.12 10:08 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

what a dumb post.

+1 reject! That was a fifth grade nutsack post.