AwakenedLands Forums
Players Rebirth Revisited - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Players Rebirth Revisited (/thread-11713.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - Accipender - 2010.Apr.14 07:13 PM

(2010.Apr.14 05:33 PM)thehustler Wrote:  just launch awakenedlands 2.0. that way ppl can start again and keep their current character. a new game where newer ppl can feel they have a chance to get in at the beggining. Smile

+1
I've always been a proponent of this idea.

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - JakeBlues - 2010.Apr.14 07:44 PM

Some don't want to.

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - randomjacker - 2010.Apr.14 09:31 PM

(2010.Apr.14 12:51 PM)w00k Wrote:  Would you get your money spent on implants back?

Was this ever answered?

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - Duchbag69 - 2010.Apr.15 12:03 AM

The more i think about this idea the more i like it and would probably use it in the future i think, but i had another question..

the hardest part for a non donator when they are younger and a lower level is getting donator status in my opinion, i think it would be more appealing to me if i could transfer the amount of donator days my character has now to the rebirthed character...

that way it would give me time to level up my character so i could crime a sufficient amount of money to purchase credits on my own...after having donator status in this game playing without it makes it a lot less appealing...

edit: unless with these rebirthing credits those left over days are reverted to credits and rewarded at the start this would be a non issue...

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - zenith - 2010.Apr.15 01:07 PM

(2010.Apr.14 09:31 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.14 12:51 PM)w00k Wrote:  Would you get your money spent on implants back?

Was this ever answered?

Borgs are part of the "wealth" of the player. So in a roundabout way, borgs would reflect on the rebirth credits.

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - Dingus - 2010.Apr.15 01:10 PM

This Idea is FUBAR!

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - w00k - 2010.Apr.15 01:13 PM

I like the idea. The monotony of AL can get way f'n boring once you reach a certain point.

Unless maybe we just put out some new content to keep us all occupied? Biggrin

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - Dingus - 2010.Apr.15 01:16 PM

Oh great the new stuff is coming out soon. Be out any day now. Zen told me 2 years ago

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - spacebird - 2010.Apr.15 01:44 PM

should beta test this...give everyone a set amount to afterbirth credits and speed the time span up so we can see what kind of bonus and such is being kicked around.

RE: Players Rebirth Revisited - Howl - 2010.Apr.15 01:46 PM

(2010.Apr.15 01:16 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Oh great the new stuff is coming out soon. Be out any day now. Zen told me 2 years ago

I was told that too!!Neutral