AwakenedLands Forums
Welcome the New In-Game Admin - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome the New In-Game Admin (/thread-11506.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - bconrad56 - 2010.Apr.01 10:36 PM

Which one? I didn't check out the last one cause I was at work and wasn't sure if it would be gross.

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.01 10:37 PM

That was the one I'm talking about. It was the best one.

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - bconrad56 - 2010.Apr.01 10:45 PM

Yeah, I just watched it. Glad I waited til I got home. And that's nasty, but I've seen it before. phonetrace.org is a good one. I used to tell people they can track their phone through the site...haha

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.01 10:46 PM

Used to have the jump around Rick Roll, but I dunno what happened to it.

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - catalyst - 2010.Apr.01 11:22 PM

(2010.Apr.01 10:32 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  Since it's almost midnight I figured I would let those of you to stupid to figure it out, I'm not going to be an admin. Glad many caught on to that pretty quick. Those that didn't are sad excuses for people....lol Thanks for a laugh Smile

April Fool's

i'm still confused why you "donated" those millions of credits to the gang? well either way my END thanks you!

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - bconrad56 - 2010.Apr.02 06:20 AM

(2010.Apr.01 11:22 PM)catalyst Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.01 10:32 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  Since it's almost midnight I figured I would let those of you to stupid to figure it out, I'm not going to be an admin. Glad many caught on to that pretty quick. Those that didn't are sad excuses for people....lol Thanks for a laugh Smile

April Fool's

i'm still confused why you "donated" those millions of credits to the gang? well either way my END thanks you!

ssshhhh

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - Leopard - 2010.Apr.02 09:36 AM

(2010.Apr.01 11:22 PM)catalyst Wrote:  

April Fool's

he got a really big bonus
isn't that what people do when they get big bonuses?

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - JakeBlues - 2010.Apr.02 08:38 PM

(2010.Apr.02 09:36 AM)Leopard Wrote:  he got a really big bonus

isn't that what people do when they get big bonuses?

Eek

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - InPaceRequiscat - 2011.Mar.21 08:56 AM

I didn't think of it right away when bcon became mod, but anyone else think it is a precursor?
Especially seeing as he handles some in-game announcements for zen? I say it was to test the waters with the community.

RE: Welcome the New In-Game Admin - bconrad56 - 2011.Mar.21 09:04 AM

(2011.Mar.21 08:56 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I didn't think of it right away when bcon became mod, but anyone else think it is a precursor?
Especially seeing as he handles some in-game announcements for zen? I say it was to test the waters with the community.

That makes no sense...