AwakenedLands Forums
Information about the bannings - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Information about the bannings (/thread-11392.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Information about the bannings - bconrad56 - 2010.Mar.25 06:06 PM

(2010.Mar.25 04:39 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Me and BC get to sniff some AL poon?

You know it.

RE: Information about the bannings - chance - 2010.Mar.25 06:10 PM

(2010.Mar.25 04:39 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Me and BC get to sniff some AL poon?

sayor....rule #1 too please

RE: Information about the bannings - Echothrice - 2010.Mar.26 02:57 PM

Upon further review....

It appears that 8star did not also receive the same penalty as weebs and marlo for one reason: she stopped with her postings, while they continued.

I have heard rumors that she was penalized for this with a forum-ban, and rightfully so for instigating. However, she is not the first to instigate and not the first to be banned from the forums.

Zen drew a line in the sand. 8star stopped. Weebs and Marlo went right on past without slowing, and that made all the difference to Zen, the almighty creator of AL, may it continue forever.

RE: Information about the bannings - dnbrocks - 2010.Mar.26 03:09 PM

(2010.Mar.26 02:57 PM)Echothrice Wrote:  Upon further review....

It appears that 8star did not also receive the same penalty as weebs and marlo for one reason: she stopped with her postings, while they continued.

I have heard rumors that she was penalized for this with a forum-ban, and rightfully so for instigating. However, she is not the first to instigate and not the first to be banned from the forums.

Zen drew a line in the sand. 8star stopped. Weebs and Marlo went right on past without slowing, and that made all the difference to Zen, the almighty creator of AL, may it continue forever.

good post

RE: Information about the bannings - cheetah - 2010.Mar.26 04:47 PM

I may be wrong, but I don't recall weebs calling her a name, or making a slanderous statement concerning her.

She posted that he was gay.

That SHOULD be a bannable offense, but if it isn't, weebs still has friends here, including friends in SV, DM, Bees, and Vall, not to mention of course Diss, and I'm sure many other gangs.

8 was not a member of X who deserves their protection, she ran there once things went down hill, bc they MAY be slightly stronger than 7 Laws.

But the question is, can X protect her against SV, DM, Bees, Vall, and Diss all at once? Bc the girls in these gangs are not happy with her for dissing Weebs (no pun intended), for getting him banned, and for ruining the battleground.

I'm guessing no.....But I would LOVE to find out!

I personally will retalliate for anyone who goes to the hosp for hitting 8.

I don't think I'm alone, so how many gangs do you want to try at once X?

RE: Information about the bannings - w00k - 2010.Mar.26 05:08 PM

So now X has to boot 8star, or they take their chances at getting hospitalized for protecting a gang member?

What exactly is trying to be accomplished here?

RE: Information about the bannings - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Mar.26 05:09 PM

She's trying to accomplish playing AL and winning, w00k. Trying being the key word.

RE: Information about the bannings - Conrad1103 - 2010.Mar.26 05:22 PM

(2010.Mar.26 05:08 PM)w00k Wrote:  So now X has to boot 8star, or they take their chances at getting hospitalized for protecting a gang member?

What exactly is trying to be accomplished here?

maybe yall should go ahead and add MP and just get it over with (until the next round comes back).

RE: Information about the bannings - spacebird - 2010.Mar.26 05:24 PM

(2010.Mar.26 04:47 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I may be wrong, but I don't recall weebs calling her a name, or making a slanderous statement concerning her.

She posted that he was gay.

That SHOULD be a bannable offense, but if it isn't, weebs still has friends here, including friends in SV, DM, Bees, and Vall, not to mention of course Diss, and I'm sure many other gangs.

8 was not a member of X who deserves their protection, she ran there once things went down hill, bc they MAY be slightly stronger than 7 Laws.

But the question is, can X protect her against SV, DM, Bees, Vall, and Diss all at once? Bc the girls in these gangs are not happy with her for dissing Weebs (no pun intended), for getting him banned, and for ruining the battleground.

I'm guessing no.....But I would LOVE to find out!

I personally will retalliate for anyone who goes to the hosp for hitting 8.

I don't think I'm alone, so how many gangs do you want to try at once X?

so, in other words, you're not protecting x right now? ya know, like you were a month ago.

RE: Information about the bannings - ZeonOne - 2010.Mar.26 05:26 PM

Cheetah, there are much more of the story than the face value we see here. So, lets look at 8Stars character. I do not know 8Stars in real life. However, other than her comment to Weebay, she does have a decent and charitable personality.

Let's put a BIG "if" here, if Weebay and 8Stars do not have a love relationship ever, I am certain that 8Stars would be a very likable player in AL.

People do wrong things when they are not themselves. Let's forgive and forget. And, give her a chance to prove herself.

As for Weebay, he still around. Let Weebay to take a couple days off to get out of this unnecessary drama. Then, we can talk to him. And, get him to come back. I am sure Weebay will come back eventually. He just don't want to deal with anymore of this crap for the time being.

As for how 7Laws view this whole drama, we have no intention to go into a hosp war with Dis for a Real Life drama. Due to the fact that, 7Laws do not see a hospitalization war in a fantasy game could resolve Real Life matter as bad as this one. We believe in mediator and talk to calm down the problem.

Throughout our conversation with Weebay, we had very small progress every day. You just wouldn't believe it. Weebay told me a way for him to relieve his steam against her. However, I do not think it would be possible for 8star to do that. If we had more time, things would definitely get better. Even Weebay have a way to forgive her, why wouldn't we?

And, I shall say, violent is not the way to solve the problem.