AwakenedLands Forums
Information about the bannings - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Information about the bannings (/thread-11392.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Information about the bannings - badmanbren - 2010.Mar.25 08:47 AM

(2010.Mar.25 08:37 AM)Chymere Wrote:  Cheetah's idea was to pummel the men into submission

I wouldn't tap.

RE: Information about the bannings - Chymere - 2010.Mar.25 08:57 AM

(2010.Mar.25 08:45 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  With the men come the wh0res....

Friday nights at X's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzlAs11yRdA

RE: Information about the bannings - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Mar.25 09:12 AM

(2010.Mar.25 05:53 AM)Dingus Wrote:  X pats got banned for less this is a FACT!

You should explain, Dingleberry. You keep saying FACT but I see no foundation to your poorly built argument. It's looking like you built a mansion on mud and 5 twigs.

RE: Information about the bannings - Moriarty - 2010.Mar.25 09:17 AM

To get around the GCB issue, why dont we have a men vs women contest in the style of the odds vs evens.

Boys need not apply JR

RE: Information about the bannings - Dingus - 2010.Mar.25 09:21 AM

(2010.Mar.25 09:12 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.25 05:53 AM)Dingus Wrote:  X pats got banned for less this is a FACT!

You should explain, Dingleberry. You keep saying FACT but I see no foundation to your poorly built argument. It's looking like you built a mansion on mud and 5 twigs.

Adobe
Oh and ask g2 Wink

RE: Information about the bannings - NastyFO - 2010.Mar.25 09:24 AM

(2010.Mar.24 07:25 PM)zenith Wrote:  If he wanted to play then have him mail me. He's paid his dues.

I hope he does come back... so those of us he tortured (that are now MUCH stronger than him) can have their revenge!! WinkyWinky

I heard he's already got a multi on here playing though anyway.

RE: Information about the bannings - Echothrice - 2010.Mar.25 10:02 AM

From my understanding, Weebay had multiple opportunities. He could have locked/deleted the initial thread instead of responding. He could have ignored the forums and proceeded solely with the hosping. He could have listened to Zen and NOT posted more fuel to the fire on facebook, linked from the forums. As a mod, and a longterm player, he should have had the maturity to stop himself at least. As he refused to do so, there should be consequences. Permaban might be extreme, but not undeserved.

As for Marlo, he was...to paraphrase Zen in a comedic fashion...the Energizer Bunny of Harrassment. He just kept going and going and going and going...and went right off a cliff. The maturity, or lack thereof comment works here as well.

To summarize, both were warned repeatedly, both escalated instead of heeding the warning, and reeped the consequences thereof.

As far as 8star goes...sounds like she started it, continued it, and should receive a similar punishment.

RE: Information about the bannings - bconrad56 - 2010.Mar.25 10:06 AM

(2010.Mar.25 10:02 AM)Echothrice Wrote:  From my understanding, Weebay had multiple opportunities. He could have locked/deleted the initial thread instead of responding. He could have ignored the forums and proceeded solely with the hosping. He could have listened to Zen and NOT posted more fuel to the fire on facebook, linked from the forums. As a mod, and a longterm player, he should have had the maturity to stop himself at least. As he refused to do so, there should be consequences. Permaban might be extreme, but not undeserved.

As for Marlo, he was...to paraphrase Zen in a comedic fashion...the Energizer Bunny of Harrassment. He just kept going and going and going and going...and went right off a cliff. The maturity, or lack thereof comment works here as well.

To summarize, both were warned repeatedly, both escalated instead of heeding the warning, and reeped the consequences thereof.

As far as 8star goes...sounds like she started it, continued it, and should receive a similar punishment.

If you read Zen's post, you would have seen that she only banned Weebs for two days or so. Him staying in fed jail was his own choice.

RE: Information about the bannings - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Mar.25 10:27 AM

(2010.Mar.25 09:21 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Oh and ask g2 Wink

Why ask G2 when you're the one stating FACT? You surely know more than he does, seeing as he hasn't spoken up at all about what FACT you might be spilling. Smile

RE: Information about the bannings - Dingus - 2010.Mar.25 11:00 AM

An Den