AwakenedLands Forums
Information about the bannings - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Information about the bannings (/thread-11392.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Information about the bannings - Dingus - 2010.Mar.25 06:43 AM

Shut up you faggot!

RE: Information about the bannings - Conrad1103 - 2010.Mar.25 06:43 AM

(2010.Mar.24 11:48 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Just a what if--me, Howl, Bec, Jola, Snoop, Eff, Granny/Sis, Dusti, Snow Leopardess, BlackMamba, Tess, Breeze, NestaVipers, TealJade, and anyone I'm sorry I overlooked, except of course obviously 8....if it weren't for the damned gcb, if we all joined up for just a weekend at that, I think we could wreak some real havoc upon AL, and make the guys with their sexist remarks shut their f'n mouths once and for all! And we would have a damn fun time doing it!

Even though it won't happen, think about it guys, IF we did all join up, you would all be toast! And no we wouldn't share our stories, or our pics of our pillow fights in our nighties with you anyways!

Damn GCB, without it I would so be recruiting this!

If this ever happens, let me be the first to invite you gals to serve us food and drinks at the annual pool party at the Wrangler Mansion. of course, some of you would not be allowed to wear bikinis (bconrad and brug will hold a "viewing" interview the day before) and can serve drinks inside or help clean the mansion, outside grounds, pool, etc., after its all over.

RE: Information about the bannings - Dingus - 2010.Mar.25 06:46 AM

ahhahahaha...excellent post connie

RE: Information about the bannings - GlennQuagmire - 2010.Mar.25 06:49 AM

(2010.Mar.25 06:43 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.24 11:48 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Just a what if--me, Howl, Bec, Jola, Snoop, Eff, Granny/Sis, Dusti, Snow Leopardess, BlackMamba, Tess, Breeze, NestaVipers, TealJade, and anyone I'm sorry I overlooked, except of course obviously 8....if it weren't for the damned gcb, if we all joined up for just a weekend at that, I think we could wreak some real havoc upon AL, and make the guys with their sexist remarks shut their f'n mouths once and for all! And we would have a damn fun time doing it!

Even though it won't happen, think about it guys, IF we did all join up, you would all be toast! And no we wouldn't share our stories, or our pics of our pillow fights in our nighties with you anyways!

If this ever happens, let me be the first to invite you gals to serve us food and drinks at the annual pool party at the Wrangler Mansion. of course, some of you would not be allowed to wear bikinis (bconrad and brug will hold a "viewing" interview the day before) and can serve drinks inside or help clean the mansion, outside grounds, pool, etc., after its all over.

thats disgusting conny. what do you mean by "help" clean the mansion? surely your not suggesting that they can't clean with out a mans help? ladies you should do this and prove him wrong!!!!!!

RE: Information about the bannings - bconrad56 - 2010.Mar.25 07:39 AM

(2010.Mar.25 06:49 AM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.25 06:43 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

thats disgusting conny. what do you mean by "help" clean the mansion? surely your not suggesting that they can't clean with out a mans help? ladies you should do this and prove him wrong!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the interview process. You can all expect to have a great time hanging out with Brug and I and being eye-raped for awhile. We just have to do these "interviews" as a screening, because we don't want to besmirch the proud Space Wrangler name.

RE: Information about the bannings - klaw16 - 2010.Mar.25 07:59 AM

Casting couch!

RE: Information about the bannings - Chymere - 2010.Mar.25 08:14 AM

I'm not bearding for the Wranglers.

RE: Information about the bannings - thrillhouse - 2010.Mar.25 08:26 AM

What a dream day-the nice ladies of AL VS all the Wh0res and $luts and sinners. You should call it the Church ladies gang. Isn't that special.

RE: Information about the bannings - Chymere - 2010.Mar.25 08:37 AM

That's not it at all, thrillhouse.

If I'm in there and Dusti's in there, we got enough fights, diçks and THC between the both of us to take the whole gang to hell and back.

It's not the nice church ladies vs. 8star. Cheetah's idea was to pummel the men into submission for a weekend and have fun. It's got nothing to do with 8star.

RE: Information about the bannings - thrillhouse - 2010.Mar.25 08:45 AM

(2010.Mar.25 08:37 AM)Chymere Wrote:  That's not it at all, thrillhouse.

If I'm in there and Dusti's in there, we got enough fights, diçks and THC between the both of us to take the whole gang to hell and back.

It's not the nice church ladies vs. 8star. Cheetah's idea was to pummel the men into submission for a weekend and have fun. It's got nothing to do with 8star.

With the men come the wh0res....