AwakenedLands Forums
Valentine's Day-After Contest - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Valentine's Day-After Contest (/thread-5786.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.15 10:46 AM

Well if you want to play the "busting is a crime" angle, technically so is trying to shoot someone. I'm sorry, but the rules should be clearly interpreted as crimes only from the crime page, otherwise stales would count.

- Punisher - 2009.Feb.15 10:46 AM

no one is jumping down anything....im just making an argument and stating my case....im sorry if it makes too much sense for you...

im not gonna win this thing and dont really care, but to change rules midway through is not right either

- zenith - 2009.Feb.15 10:47 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:To keep them as they were makes sense, not tacking a special for others to eat up.

That's the problem, it wasn't 100% clear. I thought I was being clear, but I failed to address one portion of it. I just wish this question was asked last night before I went to sleep, because now no matter what is decided half of those participating will feel it's unfair.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.15 10:49 AM

8:00 AM - 3:59:59 PM
Jail
Bust Challenge
Who can bust out the most minutes from jail? Only jail sentences that are resulting from crime/OC failures will be counted. Busting yourself out also does not count. Top three individuals will get prizes. Player with the highest bust gets a tag, unless there is a tie. Person who gets busted out the most minutes from crime failures by others also gets a tag.

Where does it say 'if you bust the people who failed at busting the criminals out of jail, it adds to your total'?

I happen to not see it. You can't have something that's not there.

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.15 10:50 AM

And again, by that logic, stales should now count as well, as they are crimes (else we wouldn't end up in jail)

- zenith - 2009.Feb.15 10:51 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:And again, by that logic, stales should now count as well, as they are crimes (else we wouldn't end up in jail)

No, I'm pretty sure I have that part covered in the rules. Now you are just getting annoying Razz

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.15 10:52 AM

It's simply using your logic.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.15 10:52 AM

What about me? Have I proven my point? That it's obviously not there, the busting of failed busters bit?

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.15 10:54 AM

Now I thought I read in the rules staling wasn't to count, but now that I read them, it's not there?

- zenith - 2009.Feb.15 10:55 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:It's simply using your logic.

My logic is no matter what I decide there's an argument. Combat stalemates aren't crimes / OC's. Is busting someone who is in there for "failing to bust" a crime? That's the debate.

Yes I am fully aware it can be manipulated now, but since I am leaving it up to the poll I can just Obama it.