AwakenedLands Forums
Valentine's Day-After Contest - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Valentine's Day-After Contest (/thread-5786.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.15 10:25 AM

They shouldn't even count, seeing as it wasn't put in the rules AT ALL. :roll: Should be crimes and OC failures that count ONLY.

- zenith - 2009.Feb.15 10:27 AM

delpot Wrote:your contest. your rules.

ignore the haters.

I thought I caught all the workarounds but I guess not. Next time I'll have that rule posted prior to the contest start. Regardless of which way I went on that decision, it affected probably 50% of the participants.

- Punisher - 2009.Feb.15 10:28 AM

it was explicitly written only ocs and crime failures....getting high minutes for busting yourself can be manipulated

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.15 10:29 AM

Time for me to stale someone, good luck busting the person that fails on me

- CrazyFoley - 2009.Feb.15 10:29 AM

Punisher Wrote:it was explicitly written only ocs and crime failures....getting high minutes for busting yourself can be manipulated
I agree it said that crime and OC failures would be the only things to count.

- zenith - 2009.Feb.15 10:32 AM

Punisher Wrote:it was explicitly written only ocs and crime failures....getting high minutes for busting yourself can be manipulated

Well then I guess we have a poll to vote on it then. I'll just go by what the community thinks is correct. I thought I covered all angles, but unfortunately a lot of people didn't fully understand prior to the competition starting. I just wish the question was asked sooner.

- Punisher - 2009.Feb.15 10:33 AM

i can unarm and stale....then try and bust myself for unreal times and get thrown in longer...for instance

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.15 10:34 AM

Exactly.. @ Punisher..Guess she's not peeking at the jail right now, at what's going on.

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.15 10:34 AM

Well divinity failed on me twice, so those were two nice times for whoever busted him

- MrHyde - 2009.Feb.15 10:35 AM

It says crime and oc fails not getting caught busting as will. Im sure people have been moaning that they have been busting people and it should count, because they cant read. People always moan. But in turn I have not been busting people who has been caught busting because it says it was not part or it. So now im been penalised for that and at a disadventage, and im sure there is alot in the same boat as myself.