AwakenedLands Forums
mail from vs prez. (legit) - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: mail from vs prez. (legit) (/thread-13282.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - Punisher - 2010.Sep.15 08:38 PM

man...glad im in the basement watching tv....shes kicking your asses

Health Status: Near Death
Gang: Justice League Of Robots
In hospital for 157 minutes. Reason : Brutalized by Puneetah.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TheHorse - 2010.Sep.15 08:39 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:27 PM)Punisher Wrote:  finally bender is a robot...did the tron laser zap you into the game
I remember 10 months ago you thought I was borging up to quit.
Ive been a robot since X-mas. It worked out really well for me. Apart from you the only one that beats me is cheats( with a zerk). Hannibal(Svs next strongest member) cant zerk me when im at 50%.

I don't need to spend years building stats like you, Ive spent just as much time leveling as I have in the gym. I don't need/want the best stats. Im happy with where Im at, now its time for fun.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - cheetah - 2010.Sep.15 08:42 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:39 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 08:27 PM)Punisher Wrote:  finally bender is a robot...did the tron laser zap you into the game
Ive been a robot since X-mas. It worked out really well for me. Apart from you the only one that beats me is cheats( with a zerk). Hannibal(Svs next strongest member) cant zerk me when im at 50%.

I don't need to spend years building stats like you, Ive spent just as much time leveling as I have in the gym. I don't need/want the best stats. Im happy with where Im at, now its time for fun.

So do you live in your mom's basement, or share a stinky apt with 3 other pizza delivery guys?

Oh, and why do you travel everytime you stim out after I hit you?

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - GlennQuagmire - 2010.Sep.15 08:45 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:06 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  One post for today.

This is a fight between EADP and SV. Bender's his own force. Whenever EADP's tapped out, they'll be stuck under Bender's reign, which we can last against,

Only fool here is Bender. EADP's been okay, but lets get real. If Bender wasn't here to save them, they'd of been crying for surrender earlier. Now that Bender's holding onto his dream of being the person to attempt to make SV surrender, they're stuck in the shadows, even if they want out.

See you guys again in the future.

fact, bender is eadp. fact, bender left to start a training gang for us. fact, tommi is a fat guts.
(2010.Sep.15 07:22 PM)cheetah Wrote:  [quote='thehustler' pid='199831' dateline='1284598957']
so the name is puneetah. what part of pun does she eat?

Quit complaining bc you're not getting any! At least Pun goes to sleep happy at night. Sorry all you nerdy skinny lil guys who live in their mother's basements, and have no life other than AL, just have to use your hand.

i bet he is happy when he is asleep.... sad to see what he wakes up too. would prolly prefer his hand over the beast that spends his cash on an online game. lol cheets go have a drink and stfu.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TheHorse - 2010.Sep.15 08:51 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:42 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 08:39 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  

So do you live in your mom's basement, or share a stinky apt with 3 other pizza delivery guys?

I'm not surprised you asked that question since you can't read. If you could you would know from Tommi and glens post my mother is dead. If bringing up my dead mother is the best you got then you really are a pathetic idiot.

I went over this yesterday. I know you spend your waking hrs drunk so ill say it again. Get your weak ass gang members to stay in DD and i wont leave.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - cheetah - 2010.Sep.15 08:57 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:45 PM)thehustler Wrote:  fact, bender is eadp. fact, bender left to start a training gang for us.

Fact, Bender said anyone who left SV or VS wouldn't be hit, meaning they were no longer a member of the gang. So NO it is not a fact that Bender is an EADP, he left. No double standards.

You two faced lying back stabbing bastards posting nothing but lies.

NOW you're gonna pay, so as what you are saying, anyone who is and has ever been a member of 499ers, EADP, H4H, XPats, and any other gang any of you were ever in, are fair game....great, bc today most of our gang mails were cussing each other, bc there was no one left to hit. Thank you for opening up a whole new group of targets, based on your words clearly.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.15 08:59 PM

Now that was retarded.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - Punisher - 2010.Sep.15 09:02 PM

what training gang...is that like the short bus version of the short bus that was eadretaardp

man you guys are like re--tarded gremlins that dont change
haha leaves without bonuses you blow kangas

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - GlennQuagmire - 2010.Sep.15 09:04 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:57 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 08:45 PM)thehustler Wrote:  fact, bender is eadp. fact, bender left to start a training gang for us.

Fact, Bender said anyone who left SV or VS wouldn't be hit, meaning they were no longer a member of the gang. So NO it is not a fact that Bender is an EADP, he left. No double standards.

NOW you're gonna pay, so as what you are saying, anyone who is and has ever been a member of 499ers, EADP, H4H, XPats, and any other gang any of you were ever in, are fair game....great, bc today most of our gang mails were cussing each other, bc there was no one left to hit. Thank you for opening up a whole new group of targets, based on your words clearly.

haha, ask vs if they have had a hit since they left. drunk cheets is a stupid cheets. sober cheets is almost as bad. make sure you do check to see what gangs we have been in as i am sure you would hate to miss out on any targets. for the record, pun mentioned you guys don't put in rl cash anymore, you might wanna start if your stupid threat is real.

RE: mail from vs prez. (legit) - TheHorse - 2010.Sep.15 09:08 PM

(2010.Sep.15 08:57 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

I said anyone leaving SV/VS would be left alone and have not touched any of them. But now thanks to you, All those that left including your X training gang are fair game. I kept this between me and SV, but now you have fu.cked that for them.