AwakenedLands Forums
F+*k sake - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: F+*k sake (/thread-4173.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: ok - TheMace - 2008.Oct.23 01:49 PM

greatjoe0987 Wrote:I might be fed jailed but i can still go on the forums getting fed jailed is my mistake. i am working on getting out or at least thats what i hoped yesturday i asked to be fed jailed becasuse one of my good friends got fed jailed. so that got me mad and i hospitalized 3 players because of it but i now know my actions were wrong and i hope that zen will consider putting me on a probation period.

You are an idiot, the game is better off without you.

- Spamalopian - 2008.Oct.23 01:53 PM

Quote:anyways you should def mail zen, maybe she can help?
<-from page 1.

Getting Zen to change the rules to fit the whiners' complaints seems to be the move du jour of late.

It's a tough world out there, including this game. Especially when the game description is
huh
I stand corrected. From the splash screen:

"The world is much like today, with terrorists, gangs, and an over-zealous media. Large corporations control most of the worlds major industries, politicians are not so much voted for as they are owned, and interest-groups lobby to enact laws to their benefit."

Laws to their benefit because they can't handle the way the game is currently set up.

Go ahead. Run to Zenith.

- Brugada - 2008.Oct.23 01:55 PM

^^ LOL

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Oct.23 01:56 PM

superdude Wrote:^^ LOL

Double that.

- Mock8800 - 2008.Oct.23 01:57 PM

SO fed jail isn't as fun as you would have liked?

- Spamalopian - 2008.Oct.23 01:58 PM

They didn't bring him his pink fuzzy slippers and give him a face massage like he asked.

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Oct.23 01:59 PM

Hah I would never ask zen to interfere with it.As I said before live and learn.Unlike you guys I dont whine about problems.The point of this thread is to warn other's.

well hum - greatjoe0987 - 2008.Oct.23 02:02 PM

And i learned a lesson never ask to be fed jailed again i only did it out of anger but if zen dont let me get a probational period i had a good time in awakenedlands.

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Oct.23 02:03 PM

If you asked to be put in, you can ask to be pulled out. Especially if you haven't done anything wrong.

well - greatjoe0987 - 2008.Oct.23 02:04 PM

thats true but theres more to my story i cant explain it.