AwakenedLands Forums
A valuable use of EP! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: A valuable use of EP! (/thread-4758.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- McCule - 2008.Sep.24 10:56 AM

andyscho Wrote:You will probably notice, chance and I flame each other all the time.
I KNEW you and Chance were flamers!
[Image: PrideRainbowTriangleLogo.jpg]
...not that there's anything wrong with that. Wink

- dekarr - 2008.Sep.24 11:18 AM

[Image: cclfull1.JPG]

- MrHyde - 2008.Sep.24 11:47 AM

Marlo Wrote:
MrHyde Wrote:They do sound the best when they hit the ground and them squeezy one can get some distance if the pram is high.

You can put forth that verbal gobbly-***** and have the balls to ride the verbal high horse?

Let me break it down for you,

number 1 Huh

Did I say anything about the way anyone was speaking or the lack of understanding with what a person was trying to say or get across in my post, im sorry to tell you my high horse is out to pasture. Having dyslexia makes you a bit more understanding of others spelling etc.

Number 2

Druchii Wrote:I like the action to be honest, and it's easy to weed out the unfitting action.

And I am probably one of the few that like baby toys. You know the ones you squeeze and they make sounds.

I dont know if this was to mean the old throwing your toys out of the pram saying, ( you know the one when someone loses it or has a tantrum and you say "stop throwing your toys out of the pram")

but thats how I took it and ran with it, So my post.

MrHyde Wrote:They do sound the best when they hit the ground and them squeezy one can get some distance if the pram is high.

Was just a small play on words to add to the end of Drus one and add a bit of relief to the thread.

Hope that clears that up a bit for you and well if it doesn't will just have to leave it at that and move on.

- Druchii - 2008.Sep.24 11:59 AM

I just did a childish comparison of Cheetah to a squeaky toy.

Ush plays with her and she squeaks. I feel we have been on that scenario on more then 1 occasion.

- Moriarty - 2008.Sep.24 12:18 PM

McCule Wrote:I KNEW you and Chance were flamers!
[Image: PrideRainbowTriangleLogo.jpg]
...not that there's anything wrong with that. Wink

I have a picture of him in the shower :oops:

- chance - 2008.Sep.24 12:29 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- Marlo - 2008.Sep.24 12:34 PM

Is that a nitrous tank?!?!?!?!?!

::: Holds a $20 bill in the air and sneaks to the front of the crowd :::

- mudpies - 2008.Sep.24 04:26 PM

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss​ssss

- Howl - 2008.Sep.24 04:31 PM

Marlo Wrote:

You can put forth that verbal gobbly-***** and have the balls to ride the verbal high horse?

For those of you who havent thought to look it up a Pram is Baby Carriage. 8)

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Sep.24 04:48 PM

Howlsongs job today is to point out the obvious.