AwakenedLands Forums
SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: SuperGangs vs SimpleGangs (/thread-3569.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- ArtVandelay - 2008.May.23 11:56 AM

All this 499er nostalgia is getting me all teary-eyed... the beatings, the laughs, the SIIHB... then I leave for 3 months and its all gone. The only thing left is Max and the profound truth that WSPsux.

P.S.
I'm only joking panic fans

- delpot - 2008.May.23 12:00 PM

w00k Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Hey, I got my start there too ya know

as did most of the older Valhalla members. matter of fact, Valhalla is the original Confirmed 499ers gang...w00k was the reason we split off and formed Decimation...which morphed in to what we are today.

Sheesh, now I'm the reason? I could've swore we all had a group discussion on that subject.

no no no thats not what i meant....you were our leader at the time is all i was saying.

- delpot - 2008.May.23 12:02 PM

ArtVandelay Wrote:w00k wasn't even president back then. The dude totally played second fiddle to me anyways Wink

The true reason for the split was Delpot. Once he showed us that picture of his girlfriend all our lives were changed.

if its any consolation, she's my fiance now...as of last thursday Biggrin

- delpot - 2008.May.23 12:02 PM

oh and custie, sorry to leave you out brahski...my memory is a bit fogged today...you were definitely our pres at the time of the split...w00k was just the one pwning your face Wink

- ArtVandelay - 2008.May.23 12:03 PM

Congrats you lucky bastard. She may not love me, but she will always have my desktop!

- w00k - 2008.May.23 12:03 PM

delpot Wrote:
ArtVandelay Wrote:w00k wasn't even president back then. The dude totally played second fiddle to me anyways Wink

The true reason for the split was Delpot. Once he showed us that picture of his girlfriend all our lives were changed.

if its any consolation, she's my fiance now...as of last thursday Biggrin

Oh, congrats delp! I'm gonna have go home and fire up the desktop and take a peek at that pic, it's been a while Biggrin

- delpot - 2008.May.23 12:05 PM

im so flattered you guys :roll:

[Image: comcast.gif]

- mudpies - 2008.May.23 12:07 PM

lol @ this thread now.

I had so many laughs and excitement with the phamily. My fav times were when we were just three gangs. 99ers, 98ers, and 97ers. It felt like we were unstoppable. Then we upped it to six with Epic, Confirmed, SiiHB, Hetty Brahphecy, Retinal Circus, and Space Wranglers. I seem to remember a point where we crossed the 50 member mark, but that was a long time ago.
It was also very fun when we had Epic, Confirmed, and the training gang. Back when you could gangbang other gangs for full points W00k and I would war the two gangs as one 30 person gang.

I'm still sort of amazed. Every member (except 1) of the phamily came from a dysfunctional message board for a defunct band. Only a PTer would understand what we were all about.

- lrrltt - 2008.May.23 12:07 PM

Congrats ..and thanks for that i just pissed my pants.

And that explains alot, if alot of you are from PT land. Crazy stuff over there.

- mudpies - 2008.May.23 12:09 PM

delpot Wrote:if its any consolation, she's my fiance now...as of last thursday Biggrin

congratulations phan. that's really cool.