AwakenedLands Forums
Word from Dingus - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Word from Dingus (/thread-10382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Word from Dingus - Joshiwa - 2010.Jan.21 01:16 PM

(2010.Jan.21 01:06 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Yeah..At least I have some balls, Conrad. Stand up for myself.

Tommi I wish I was as brave as you. Being able to say what you think while no real harm will ever come takes balls. Please enlighten me on how to stand up for myself on a text based game where I never see a real human or face real consequences. I just don't see how you can be so bold. Rolleyes

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 01:20 PM

No harm? I told her to blast me, if she sees fit to smack me around. I might be safe from the rest of the game, maybe. Fear is a powerful thing.

Edit: Waiting for the 'riding on coattails' nonsense. The only way I can hide is if I district hop, people. Grow a set.

RE: Word from Dingus - Joshiwa - 2010.Jan.21 02:18 PM

I was trying to tell you that you don't know what a real set of balls is. You think saying what you think and mean on an online text game makes you a stand up guy who has a pair.

Thing is, there is no real harm or consequences from this game. You probably have never had to stand up to a person face to face that could kick your butt, yet I guess you'd never have an opportunity if you don't leave your mom's basement.

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 02:20 PM

Tell that to the 6' 5" black guy that I broke. Wink Talkin' like you know me. Better go lay down, little boy.

Edit: Now, I'm waiting for the 'OH, YOU'RE A RACIST, HEAD HUNT NOW!' Get over it. You're not innocent.

RE: Word from Dingus - Joshiwa - 2010.Jan.21 02:41 PM

nm Tommi. You win, you obviously always win and none can compare to you. Go write that down in your diary tonight.

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 02:54 PM

I, actually, wrote it in your flowery diary for remembrance(and 'reference material'). 'Tommi, my hero, has show his man beef once again. OMG, I is so excited.'

Sounds like everything else in there, anyway..

RE: Word from Dingus - Conrad1103 - 2010.Jan.21 03:26 PM

(2010.Jan.21 02:20 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Tell that to the 6' 5" black guy that I broke. Wink Talkin' like you know me. Better go lay down, little boy.

Edit: Now, I'm waiting for the 'OH, YOU'RE A RACIST, HEAD HUNT NOW!' Get over it. You're not innocent.

this is one of the most offensive things i have ever read in this game.

RE: Word from Dingus - Joshiwa - 2010.Jan.21 03:32 PM

(2010.Jan.21 02:20 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Talkin' like you know me.

(2010.Jan.21 02:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I, actually, wrote it in your flowery diary for remembrance(and 'reference material'). 'Tommi, my hero, has show his man beef once again. OMG, I is so excited.'

Sounds like everything else in there, anyway..

For someone that doesn't like others talking like they know them, you sure do it a bit yourself.

Hypocrite'd

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 04:08 PM

Obvious joke isn't obvious to the oblivious. -Thumbs up.- You'll get there some day, little buddy. Just keep trying to be a big boy.

RE: Word from Dingus - Joshiwa - 2010.Jan.21 04:21 PM

(2010.Jan.21 04:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Obvious joke isn't obvious to the oblivious. -Thumbs up.- You'll get there some day, little buddy. Just keep trying to be a big boy.

It wasn't a joke, it was a slight against me. A slight is meant to put someone down while a joke would be harmless between two people. You know if you pulled your head away from your a$$ it wouldn't be full of drek.