Word from Dingus
2010.Jan.21, 12:35 AM
RE: Word from Dingus
(2010.Jan.20 05:41 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'd like you to quit being a bitch,

I'm seriously done giving you warnings about how you talk to females, NO MATTER which gang they are in.

Apologize to her, even if she's in a gang that opposes us both, for calling her the b word.

I thought we've been through this enough, apparantly you didn't listen....you disrespect the females, and they will eventually gang up on you, no matter which "gangs" they are in.

Apologize for the "b" comment---that is my suggestion from one female player, even if on behalf of one in a rival gang.....
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.21 02:20 AM by Druchii.
2010.Jan.21, 04:33 AM
-B-

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.21, 07:56 AM
(2010.Jan.21 12:35 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.20 05:41 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'd like you to quit being a wimp,

I'm seriously done giving you warnings about how you talk to females, NO MATTER which gang they are in.

Apologize to her, even if she's in a gang that opposes us both, for calling her the b word.

I thought we've been through this enough, apparantly you didn't listen....you disrespect the females, and they will eventually gang up on you, no matter which "gangs" they are in.

Apologize for the "b" comment---that is my suggestion from one female player, even if on behalf of one in a rival gang.....

Extortion'd!

That's what she said
2010.Jan.21, 09:14 AM
(2010.Jan.21 12:35 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.20 05:41 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'd like you to quit being a wimp,

Ruh roh.
2010.Jan.21, 09:41 AM
We're all human Cheetah. Is it worse for me to rape a woman, than it would be to rape a man? No. So shut up, get a grip and realise you're not superior just because you have a klit. If anything men are superior.

P.S. Hi Dingus.
2010.Jan.21, 10:59 AM
(2010.Jan.21 09:41 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  We're all human Cheetah. Is it worse for me to rape a woman, than it would be to rape a man? No. So shut up, get a grip and realise you're not superior just because you have a klit. If anything men are superior.

P.S. Hi Dingus.

Wow. Kinda surprised you defended me after I was a dick to you. Thanks.

Anyway, what Bren said. If a female acts like they have a pair, they should be treated like they have a pair. I'm not calling her what I did because she's a female, Cheetah, and I honestly don't care about your warnings about me and other females. Hold me to your second standard, but don't get on my ass because I call a woman being a bitch as I would call anyone else, of any gender, of any race, of any religious grouping, being a bitch.

As you call me ignorant when you think(And that's what you get for thinking) I am being ignorant, I call anyone, and everyone, what they are acting like, be it a child, a half-assed punk, or a little bitch like Sister is being.

Let me make a foundation for you, Cheetah. IT'S NOT A FEMALE THING. It's a 'how you're acting at the moment' thing.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.21 11:25 AM by Druchii.
2010.Jan.21, 11:47 AM
(2010.Jan.21 10:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.21 09:41 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  We're all human Cheetah. Is it worse for me to rape a woman, than it would be to rape a man? No. So shut up, get a grip and realise you're not superior just because you have a klit. If anything men are superior.

P.S. Hi Dingus.

Wow. Kinda surprised you defended me after I was a dork to you. Thanks.

Anyway, what Bren said. If a female acts like they have a pair, they should be treated like they have a pair. I'm not calling her what I did because she's a female, Cheetah, and I honestly don't care about your warnings about me and other females. Hold me to your second standard, but don't get on my arse because I call a woman being a wimp as I would call anyone else, of any gender, of any race, of any religious grouping, being a wimp.

As you call me ignorant when you think(And that's what you get for thinking) I am being ignorant, I call anyone, and everyone, what they are acting like, be it a child, a half-assed punk, or a little wimp like Sister is being.

Let me make a foundation for you, Cheetah. IT'S NOT A FEMALE THING. It's a 'how you're acting at the moment' thing.

Better nip this in the bud Cheetah before Tommi starts to influence the other troops. Can't have outright defiance in the ranks.
2010.Jan.21, 12:10 PM
They won't. I don't ruin good things for other people.
2010.Jan.21, 12:56 PM
(2010.Jan.21 10:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

P.S. Hi Dingus.

Wow. Kinda surprised you defended me after I was a dork to you. Thanks.

Anyway, what Bren said. If a female acts like they have a pair, they should be treated like they have a pair. I'm not calling her what I did because she's a female, Cheetah, and I honestly don't care about your warnings about me and other females. Hold me to your second standard, but don't get on my arse because I call a woman being a wimp as I would call anyone else, of any gender, of any race, of any religious grouping, being a wimp.

As you call me ignorant when you think(And that's what you get for thinking) I am being ignorant, I call anyone, and everyone, what they are acting like, be it a child, a half-assed punk, or a little wimp like Sister is being.

in your defense...i didnt think u called her a B. i thought u called her a P.

nevertheless....it's only a matter of time before cheetah gets fed up with all this blatent disrespect.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.21, 01:06 PM
Yeah..At least I have some balls, Conrad. Stand up for myself.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.21 01:07 PM by TommiTheTaco.