Looking for a shotgun.
2022.Jun.20, 12:50 AM
RE: Looking for a shotgun.
Then they need to bring back crunchyblack. And unban everyone else. And remove the rules against multi accounts - if someone wants to make a bunch of bot accounts to farm a few levels and get some free credits through referrals, fuck it. Let it happen.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2022.Jun.20, 08:20 AM
(2022.Jun.20 12:50 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Then they need to bring back crunchyblack. And unban everyone else. And remove the rules against multi accounts - if someone wants to make a bunch of bot accounts to farm a few levels and get some free credits through referrals, fuck it. Let it happen.

That would require them to put some effort in to the game. Minimal effort, but effort none the less.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2022.Jun.20, 08:30 AM
UmmHmm yeah A.L 2.0 free credits better spent on end than int like,I did but more to co.e to upgrade housing cyberware maxed in ztr and dexterity next res which still needs fixing as paid for,promised and intended thru int ad or med career.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2022.Jun.20, 11:10 AM
(2022.Jun.20 08:30 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  UmmHmm yeah A.L 2.0 free credits better spent on end than int like,I did but more to co.e to upgrade housing cyberware maxed in ztr and dexterity next res which still needs fixing as paid for,promised and intended thru int ad or med career.

AL 2.0?

2022.Jun.20, 12:34 PM
Crunchyblack was talking about it prior to his ban iirc. When the code for the game got leaked he cleaned it up developed it. I don't know the name it goes by, but I believe it exists

2022.Jun.20, 01:43 PM
(2022.Jun.20 12:34 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Crunchyblack was talking about it prior to his ban iirc. When the code for the game got leaked he cleaned it up developed it. I don't know the name it goes by, but I believe it exists

Is it still actively being developed or an active game? I’d like to check it out.

2022.Jun.20, 06:50 PM
No clue. Lost the ability to communicate with him when he got banned