what's one thing
2012.Apr.06, 02:52 PM
what's one thing
if you could keep everything the same but change one thing you've done in this game, what would it be? whether it be something to do with how you've built your character, money lost in some way, enemies made, anything really.
2012.Apr.06, 02:54 PM
RE: what's one thing
i would have never switched hideouts. would have racked up some decent days under the 36 name. ah well

Wu tang
2012.Apr.06, 02:57 PM
Not wasted all the credits I've donated on 200 a pop in donation house and then waisted the money on nothing and had a decent house if there was a way of starting again with all the credits I have used I'd do it for sure .

Your mumma
2012.Apr.06, 03:43 PM
(2012.Apr.06 02:57 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Not wasted all the credits I've donated on 200 a pop in donation house and then waisted the money on nothing and had a decent house if there was a way of starting again with all the credits I have used I'd do it for sure .

what did you waste your money on?

Wu tang
2012.Apr.06, 03:51 PM
(2012.Apr.06 03:43 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.06 02:57 PM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Not wasted all the credits I've donated on 200 a pop in donation house and then waisted the money on nothing and had a decent house if there was a way of starting again with all the credits I have used I'd do it for sure .

what did you waste your money on?

Buying over prices credits and refreshing to gang battle people as well as using creds for refreshing in the gym

Your mumma
2012.Apr.06, 04:05 PM
ahh, not a complete waste, but they could have been better spent

Wu tang
2012.Apr.06, 04:19 PM
i would have never spent ANY AP at all on gang wars.

worthless.

and i didnt spend much.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2012.Apr.06, 04:51 PM
calling pun a cunt in the forums. with cheetah i regret nothing.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.06, 05:22 PM
I might change the way I reacted to some situations over the years, although I don't think I would change anything about how I played the game itself(ex.- credits bought/spent, gym vs. leveling, etc.). So I guess the one thing I would change would be my shitty attitude Wink

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Apr.06, 06:49 PM
I would've put forth more effort into gym training.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167