Looking to buy
2011.Sep.16, 03:11 PM
Looking to buy
Ion Ono Axe, B4c armor, and 301 belt. Mail ingame or post here; it's all the same. Also, I got time before I really need 'em, so don't bother trying high prices.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.17, 01:39 PM
RE: Looking to buy
I have an extra 301 in storage. 200k

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Sep.17, 05:49 PM
(2011.Sep.17 01:39 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  I have an extra 301 in storage. 200k

Not today. I'll contact you if I really need it, but I doubt I will.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Oct.13, 09:30 AM
bump still need

2011.Nov.03, 09:02 AM
bump. hook a brotha up!

2011.Nov.10, 10:07 AM
bump to the top

2011.Nov.30, 05:33 PM
Still looking for the elusive B4c and ion ono!

2012.Feb.20, 01:27 AM
Bump - still fishing.

2012.Feb.26, 01:57 PM
Hook a brotha up, people!

2012.Feb.26, 05:48 PM
(2012.Feb.26 01:57 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Hook a brotha up, people!
Sell it on ebay