Talk with a noob sometimes
2011.Jul.06, 07:28 PM
RE: Talk with a noob sometimes
(2011.Jul.06 07:20 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.06 07:04 PM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.06 06:56 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  so you have seen the nice side of these guys. good stuff. anyone seen carlweathers or uncledouche lately? miss the way they used to say hi to the noobs.

I think hookthebulldog tried to take over where they left off.

if you ever touch hook i will eat your children.

i heard they taste like chicken.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.08, 05:33 AM
Dealing with n00bs

n00bs are the primary cause for decline in online pop culture
Under no circumstances should you ever talk to a n00b. They are highly dangerous in their extreme radioactivity and the communication can be fatal. If you DO get in a direct conflict with a n00b, it is best to use one of the following tactics explained below.
HOWEVER* In some cases, n00bs can be there to laugh at and pick on while you get your enjoyment out of making them cry. REMEMBER: n00bs have a right to be shunned and laughed at among the whole gaming community.
n00bs are often confused on internet games with deranged, semi-conscious, amputated llamas with little brain matter, because of the similarity in their gameplay abilities. In the event of an encounter with a n00b, one should take the following precautions:
Turn off chat to prevent grammatically incorrect language overloads.
If you cannot disable chat, turn off your computer immediately and curl up on the floor in a brace position. Do not contact relatives as n00biness is contagious and can spread to your loved ones.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2011.Jul.08, 08:20 AM
Every n00b who has hung around to today knows how you and Spikelancelot act toward n00bs. Fact.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.08 08:20 AM by MrPapagiorgio.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Jul.08, 10:27 AM
There is life beyond n00bness?

Despite the seriousness of the issue (a true matter of National Security), as well as the potential interest of any nation that aspires to prosper strategically in the near future in various areas of the knowledge, the topic "n00bs: what to do with'em ???" has in a certain way been evaded, maybe due to the intrinsecal implications of this cursed theme, among which the most important is perhaps the fact that this illness VIRTUALLY cannot be overcome, characteristically an inborn inheritance (this fact isn't proved, yet, but if you consider that a true n00b never improves its way of playing a game, maybe this assumption proceeds, in opposition to the simple 'state-of-being-a-begginer'). Being a byproduct of an ancient spell cast upon N00b Saibot, the N00bnificent, articulated in part due to a "n00b's luck movement" (don't mistake with the lesser shameful "begginer's luck" concept, because, by all means and measures, it's a new dimension of how to act dumbnessly yet luckily—the pros of the whole world know precisely what it means--) performed by him and in part because after all he is the 'king of all n00bs' and deserve to be cursed, this curse continues through the generations and show no signs of weakening, on the very contrary. Plus, with the rampant overpopulation of the contemporaneity, the reach of such unspeakably disastrous catastrophe (for the non-n00bs,also an endless boredom) covers the whole world and represents a quite serious threat to the future of the mankind (the day of the Great Dolphin Upheaval seems to be near). Interestingly enough, this recent state-of-things resembles the sayings of a somewhat obscure and forgotten [[Holly before of his 'limbo-like suspension', in which is said that by December 31, 2012 all the most deplorable integrants of the unsacred offspring of this n00bloodline will receive the redemption and reach the N00birvana, free of charge, a place where there's no one that can beat them, where everyone is the same, without the minimum difference between this n00b here by your side and that n00b over there. So says the prophecy.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2011.Jul.08, 10:30 AM
what?

did you copy and paste that from somewhere? what does it say? Break it down for us. Or well. Idk, for those who is interested in reading what you have to say. :/
2011.Jul.08, 10:35 AM
superdaves convo <----------------------------------------->

my attention span <----->

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Jul.08, 10:42 AM
wtf are these bitches babbling about?
This post was last modified: 2011.Jul.08 10:42 AM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.08, 10:49 AM
mostly all n00bs are bad

“Although very surprising, not all n00bs are bad. Such ones would include behavior as being obedient to tactful requests to cease from doing something that's well, n00bish. Also, if you Really want the n00b population to die down, try giving them a bit of training. Then they actually have a chance of not being so, well, n00by. Unless you feed them potato, then they will spam you with the phrase " OMG I R VEGAN I DNT ET ANYTHN UNLSS I GT NO ANIMALZ IN ET!" If this happens you should say "Oh no, (s)he killed cappy-locks."”
~ N00b pleading with the administration in order to wuss out of a pwning.

2011.Jul.08, 10:50 AM
LOL. Somebody is a little butthurt.

11:18 am SuperDave attacked you and lost.
11:15 am SuperDave attacked you and lost.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Jul.08, 10:51 AM
yea I still don't get it n00b.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.