Guess how much
2011.Mar.27, 11:35 PM
RE: Guess how much
(2011.Mar.27 11:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  We know you're mad, Glenn. You never speak logic until there's sand in your cunt.

You might be young, but you're level 49. You've been given...Everything. Absolutely everything in this game, and act like a spoiled pussy boy when you're forced to use it.

Man up, kid. Stop crying and attack your enemies. Whiny bitch.

what have i been given? seriously would love to know that one. if anything i have been given enemies from a brother that kicks the shit out of most in this game.

man up and attack my enemies?? go on a diet and stop jerkin to your mothers nickers fat stuff.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.27, 11:41 PM
Lame insults from a lame player. lol Crying about enemies...Should ask the community about me and enemies, since you're crying about being relatively new to the game, too. Pansy ass little twat.
2011.Mar.28, 12:04 AM
(2011.Mar.27 11:41 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Lame insults from a lame player. lol Crying about enemies...Should ask the community about me and enemies, since you're crying about being relatively new to the game, too. Pansy ass little twat.

just stating facts, like the one i mentioned you being a fat ass.

2011.Mar.28, 12:08 AM
Facts? From some dude crying about enemies, people beating him up, and other worthless things from half the world away? lol

Your facts are about as much sound as being deaf.

[Image: wrestlef.jpg]

Oh. How's getting out of the hospital for you, Glenn? See you're still stuck in there. Not even going to hit your dumbass.
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.28 12:11 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2011.Mar.28, 12:16 AM
Are you going to stick around in the forum for the next three hours glenn? You might as well go outside get some vitamin c. Perhaps talk to some people, develop that winning personality. Or you could just admit defeat
Well done glenn you brutalized someone 8 levels below you. And hes the same age
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.28 01:04 AM by Moriarty.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.28, 04:46 AM
4586 SP^CE Moriarty 49 69 Bit off more than they could chew with Breeze.

and you bit off on someone that started playing ONLY 620 days AFTER YOU. Also only one level difference...

breeze is both hot and strong ftr... Smile
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.28 04:55 AM by GlennQuagmire.

2011.Mar.28, 05:43 AM
(2011.Mar.28 04:46 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  4586 SP^CE Moriarty 49 69 Bit off more than they could chew with Breeze.

and you bit off on someone that started playing ONLY 620 days AFTER YOU. Also only one level difference...

and donates

and youve bit off on HUNTR, really want to play this game?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.28, 05:52 AM
(2011.Mar.28 05:43 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.28 04:46 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  4586 SP^CE Moriarty 49 69 Bit off more than they could chew with Breeze.

and donates

and youve bit off on HUNTR, really want to play this game?

who also donates. Smile and is older. i think you just got owned and should prolly just go fuck a goat.

2011.Mar.28, 06:01 AM
hahahaha...just got back to work to find you all were still attacking me all weekend. That is to f'n funny!

Anyone doing Preakness?

I smoke crack!
2011.Mar.28, 06:41 AM
(2011.Mar.28 06:01 AM)Dingus Wrote:  hahahaha...just got back to work to find you all were still attacking me all weekend. That is to f'n funny!

Anyone doing Preakness?

not if they're not allowing coolers again this year. fuck those lines.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken