Uncle Dave Hosp Pool
2011.Jan.16, 10:05 PM
RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool
(2011.Jan.16 09:59 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.16 08:31 PM)Brugada Wrote:  [Image: cinco_nachos_lg.jpg]

Those look awesome

i think i see meat. there's no way you'd be able to stick to your strict vegan diet if you were to eat that.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.16 10:05 PM by spacebird.
2011.Jan.16, 10:07 PM
(2011.Jan.16 09:59 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.16 08:31 PM)Brugada Wrote:  [Image: cinco_nachos_lg.jpg]

Those look awesome

Agreed. But is needs more cheese and onions!lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.16, 11:55 PM
(2011.Jan.16 08:32 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.16 08:15 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Hey guys let's just tone down this hateful rhetoric. It can be dangerous and leads to people doing violent things like shooting members of congress.

Did someone just watch the colbert report?

Lol, yeah a couple of days ago actually. Was a good one Smile

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jan.17, 01:11 AM
I doubt most people even know what T.V.P. is. Is the cheese vegan?

On topic- haven't people been fed jailed for just signing in to bother people and not training/career/playing the game?
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.17 01:23 AM by TealJade.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Jan.17, 07:15 AM
(2011.Jan.17 01:11 AM)TealJade Wrote:  I doubt most people even know what T.V.P. is. Is the cheese vegan?

On topic- haven't people been fed jailed for just signing in to bother people and not training/career/playing the game?

indeed, i would think it would fall under the harassment disclaimer. just like i shouldn't be able to harass giant for his preference in sexual orientation, dave shouldn't be able to harass players just for playing the game.
2011.Jan.17, 08:26 AM
(2011.Jan.17 01:11 AM)TealJade Wrote:  I doubt most people even know what T.V.P. is. Is the cheese vegan?

Calgon take me away...

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2011.Jan.17, 08:56 AM
(2011.Jan.16 09:06 AM)UncleDave Wrote:  As far as checking in EVERY day since I quit, you would be wrong. That's okay. Again, big difference between quitting as far as "training" and shit and coming on to pay back those who have it coming. I think I enjoy this game MUCH more "now" that I could care less about the e-bully threats and shit. It really is funny to see how serious and how angry so many of you get about this game. Funny and frightening at the same time.

Dave, you're as transparent as a shard of glass. As you keep making obvious to everyone is that this game was once your whole life, which you took so seriously that when you were e-bullied it made you cry. Then you said you were quiting, only instead you're logging in to train, work, develop your character and hit a few ppl that had it coming to them (All the things I consider playing the game).
Honestly, if you could just step back from all this and reflect you'd realise that the reason you find it frightening is because you've effectively gone through detox only to get hooked again right out the front door of the center.
BTW I do believe there are very few ppl like you that take this game that seriously, most of us couldn't care less, especially about you. I just find you funny and sad at the same time.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2011.Jan.17, 10:05 AM
[Image: Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg]

He is back....
2011.Jan.17, 10:34 AM
So why does everyone hate Dave?

How come Zen hasn't stepped in ?

I smoke crack!
2011.Jan.17, 10:38 AM
I like Dave. He just got upset about the game and was forced out of the 36 because I didn't hop to it and hosp somebody for him right away and he got so upset that he started a huge whine thread. Everyone lived happily ever after, 36 is still here and Dave still makes his whine threads.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
Thread Closed