Uncle Dave Hosp Pool
2011.Jan.16, 08:55 AM
RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool
(2011.Jan.16 08:49 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.12 08:44 PM)Brugada Wrote:  The funny thing is, I am about the only one who knows what Dave is getting at with all his I have to poop stuff. If you knew they story about the local famous news caster it would be funny to you.

dave's a schmuck though and doesn't realize we all don't get the same local news.

Relax ALADAN and play the game that is your life and leave me alone. I am senstive and this kind of mean spirited bantor scars me.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2011.Jan.16, 09:00 AM
you've logged in every day since you have claimed you were leaving. you look like a total assclown, dave. i personally have always liked you. clearly something has happened that you can't let go of. lay your troubles on me, champ. i'm a good listener.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.16 09:00 AM by spacebird.
2011.Jan.16, 09:01 AM
A good Mod can close this joke....Thanks

PS:no cat pics here.

He is back....
2011.Jan.16, 09:02 AM
(2011.Jan.16 09:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  you've logged in every day since you have claimed you were leaving. you look like a total assclown, dave. i personally have always liked you. clearly something has happened that you can't let go of. lay your troubles on me, champ. i'm a good listener.

alcohol. but arent we all?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.16, 09:06 AM
(2011.Jan.16 09:01 AM)Batman Wrote:  A good Mod can close this joke....Thanks

PS:no cat pics here.

Naw, you morona love to hate. No reason to close a thread where you closet homos, losers and basement dwellers can vent. We both enjoy this.

As far as checking in EVERY day since I quit, you would be wrong. That's okay. Again, big difference between quitting as far as "training" and shit and coming on to pay back those who have it coming. I think I enjoy this game MUCH more now that I could care less about the e-bully threats and shit. It really is funny to see how serious and how angry so many of you get about this game. Funny and frightening at the same time.

2011.Jan.16, 09:11 AM
you seem to be the only person that doesn't realize that this is a game. why do you think that anyone else is worried about your e-bully threats and shit?
2011.Jan.16, 09:13 AM
Me thinks Dave be cheaters offspring. Arrrrr!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.16, 10:54 AM
I still like Dave better than Brug. Lol. Wink

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.16, 11:20 AM
(2011.Jan.16 09:06 AM)UncleDave Wrote:  Naw, you morona love to hate. No reason to close a thread where you closet homos, losers and basement dwellers can vent. We both enjoy this.

As far as checking in EVERY day since I quit, you would be wrong. I dont have time to log on every day cuz i sit in my basement and shove lubed up shards of glass in my ass. I think I enjoy the feeling of my anal cavity bleeding so MUCH. It really is funny to see how my asshole has been torn to shreds. Fun and frightening at the same time.

there we go. thats more like it

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.Jan.16, 11:44 AM
(2011.Jan.16 11:20 AM)ditallica Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.16 09:06 AM)UncleDave Wrote:  Naw, you morona love to hate. No reason to close a thread where you closet homos, losers and basement dwellers can vent. We both enjoy this.

As far as checking in EVERY day since I quit, you would be wrong. I dont have time to log on every day cuz i sit in my basement and shove lubed up shards of glass in my ass. I think I enjoy the feeling of my anal cavity bleeding so MUCH. It really is funny to see how my asshole has been torn to shreds. Fun and frightening at the same time.

there we go. thats more like it

[Image: 128722716960483625.jpg]

He is back....
Thread Closed