idea
2010.Apr.12, 04:12 PM
RE: idea
(2010.Apr.12 03:34 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  well i was thinking that this game should have sort of a stealth attack mode or something. the way it works is.. you purchase is with cash, or credits or whatever and when you use it and attack, it says that "anonymous attacked you and left you in shame" or hosped you, or whatever. it wont show you who attacked you. something along those lines. what do you guys think on that idea?

that's just plain stupid. and it'd produce unnecessary whining. ppl would hosp others just for the heck of it

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.12, 04:15 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:12 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 03:34 PM)Kamyarkool Wrote:  well i was thinking that this game should have sort of a stealth attack mode or something. the way it works is.. you purchase is with cash, or credits or whatever and when you use it and attack, it says that "anonymous attacked you and left you in shame" or hosped you, or whatever. it wont show you who attacked you. something along those lines. what do you guys think on that idea?

that's just plain stupid. and it'd produce unnecessary whining. ppl would hosp others just for the heck of it

read the post, retard. he's making it something you would purchase, not another attack type.
2010.Apr.12, 04:18 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

read the post, retard. he's making it something you would purchase, not another attack type.

i've read it dipsh*t. and my point stands. anything over 5k would make it pretty much useless(and people would whine at Zen) and under 5k it well people would abuse it(and others would whine at Zen).

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Apr.12, 04:25 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:18 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 04:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

i've read it dipsh*t. and my point stands. anything over 5k would make it pretty much useless(and people would whine at Zen) and under 5k it well people would abuse it(and others would whine at Zen).

lol...you're still too easy. say hi to the next layer of howl's starfish for me.
2010.Apr.12, 04:33 PM
this idea has some merit, but like everything i wouldnt hold your breath on seeing it happen.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Apr.12, 04:50 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:25 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  lol...you're still too easy. say hi to the next layer of howl's starfish for me.
Q.E.D.

2010.Apr.12, 04:52 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:50 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 04:25 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  lol...you're still too easy. say hi to the next layer of howl's starfish for me.
Q.E.D.

yes, it's horrible. body suit up.
2010.Apr.12, 06:28 PM

zen can decide a price that she thinks is fair, or you guys can help her out and think of some prices. it wont be cheap though. but zen has to say if she likes or dislikes this idea first. it all starts with her approval
2010.Apr.12, 07:33 PM

Umm, isn't that what everyone does now?

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Apr.13, 10:19 PM
(2010.Apr.12 04:25 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 04:18 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.12 04:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  read the post, retard. he's making it something you would purchase, not another attack type.

lol...you're still too easy. say hi to the next layer of howl's starfish for me.

I have starfish? I thought they were piranha. That bastard at the fish store gypped me!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl