LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
2010.Feb.25, 11:47 AM
RE: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] the thief??
(2010.Feb.25 11:20 AM)TurkeyJerkey Wrote:  The least he could have done for the rest of the people here is to post to the forums and explain what is going on. He still has not done that.
So what exactly do you expect people to do?

a) Assume he is a good guy and that he will pay back.
b) Take your word that he is a good guy and continue waiting hoping he will pay.
c) Consider the money gone, and get on with your game.
d) Consider the money gone, and hosp him to satisfy yourself / punish him.
e) Hosp him until he mans up and pays his debt.

hmm ..maybe this should be a poll.

poll. dont forget the put it all past you and be friends option.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Feb.25, 11:54 AM
Turkey needs to keep his pole to himself. None of us need to see that.

Let's make a dill.
2010.Feb.25, 12:37 PM
GAYFM'D

(gimme all your fucking_money'd)

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Feb.25, 02:11 PM
A message for LegofLambofGod.

[Image: smile1f.jpg]
2010.Feb.25, 04:40 PM
(2010.Feb.25 10:47 AM)delpot Wrote:  he came back with every intention of paying you back, you all didnt give him a chance to explain himself, started hosping so he quit again. no sweat off his sack, you end up the big loser and he ends up with the last laugh.

This is flawed in more ways than one, Del...

First - if he had any intention of paying us back he could have answered one of the dozen e-mails or the thread(s) involving this subject - at any time over the course of the past couple months. He did none.

Second - his first hosp was actually SpaceBird when him and Pun were smoking people the other day in Midlan for kicks. The hosps (from people in FF) didn't start until you guys started (defending?) him and asking the community to give him more time.

Thirdly - He ends up with the last laugh? Wrong. Either he stays and the community corrects his erroneous actions, or he quits and we never have to be subject to his schemes again. We win. Not him. I believe he enjoyed this game when he was reputable... now he doesn't have it. If he does - his multi is severely weaker than his Leg character.

IMHO, you are only hurting yourself and your own image in these threads... he is wrong. Plain and simple. ONE simple e-mail saying "dude... the SV's fucked me with the muggings... I'm working on it." would have been MORE THAN ENOUGH.

I'm stunned you thing Leg has a (pun intended) leg to stand on. It's outrageous!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Feb.25, 10:06 PM
LOL. I think all of these pointless posts and waste of EPs are funny. I texted Leg today asking what was up and he said he hasn't had internet access since the one day he signed on and joined Val. He did this after texting me and asking if it was cool if he came back. I texted him that it would be very cool if he came back b/c he's always welcome in Val b/c he's cool as fuck. He'll be back on when he gets back on. If he wasn't coming back we wouldn't let an inactive player take up a roster spot. Simple as that so keep wasting your EPs.
2010.Feb.26, 06:47 AM
(2010.Feb.25 10:06 PM)McCule Wrote:  LOL. I think all of these pointless posts and waste of EPs are funny. I texted Leg today asking what was up and he said he hasn't had internet access since the one day he signed on and joined Val. He did this after texting me and asking if it was cool if he came back. I texted him that it would be very cool if he came back b/c he's always welcome in Val b/c he's cool as frag. He'll be back on when he gets back on. If he wasn't coming back we wouldn't let an inactive player take up a roster spot. Simple as that so keep wasting your EPs.

END OF THREAD.
2010.Feb.26, 06:56 AM
So lets rethink this whole thing...........
2010.Feb.26, 08:21 AM
money, it's a gas
grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
new car, caviar, four star daydream,
think I'll rob me a football league

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Feb.26, 08:36 AM
Val still hasn't paid up?

If he's such a cool guy and welcomed anytime, do what any family would do. Pay back his debt and let him pay you back at his own pace. Show solidarity, not contempt for the people who have been owed money for months.

What is this? Defending someone who willingly ignores debt and refuses to address his creditors as if it was somehow acceptable because he's one of your own? FFS, guys, Val has never been a bastion of morality, but this is a new low.