Dis vs LCBO
2010.Jan.23, 11:46 PM
RE: Dis vs LCBO
(2010.Jan.23 10:44 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Can you name my quote?

Deliverance?
2010.Jan.23, 11:47 PM
(2010.Jan.23 11:46 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.23 10:44 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Can you name my quote?

Deliverance?

DING DING DING!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.24, 04:00 AM
Hey, OP, I appreciate that you're in the Hoppers, the red-headed step child of a training gang, but still, that doesn't extend the right to you to try to make yourself feel important by making a complete clone-thread of something that's already been talked about ad nauseum in a thread just above this for over 27 pages at this point.

Here's an idea, read before you decide to feel relevant enough to post a thread.

And if you did, and decided it'd be a fine idea to do it anyway, wake up and smell the chloroform, cause you're dreaming son.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Jan.24, 05:08 AM
(2010.Jan.24 04:00 AM)Prophesy Wrote:  Hey, OP, I appreciate that you're in the Hoppers, the red-headed step child of a training gang, but still, that doesn't extend the right to you to try to make yourself feel important by making a complete clone-thread of something that's already been talked about ad nauseum in a thread just above this for over 27 pages at this point.

Here's an idea, read before you decide to feel relevant enough to post a thread.

And if you did, and decided it'd be a fine idea to do it anyway, wake up and smell the chloroform, cause you're dreaming son.

Ha, I find the above statement amusing.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.24, 05:16 AM
^^ Prolly, and that's fine too. I'm just being real, gotta be true to who I am.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Jan.24, 08:05 AM
(2010.Jan.24 04:00 AM)Prophesy Wrote:  Hey, OP, I appreciate that you're in the Hoppers, the red-headed step child of a training gang, but still, that doesn't extend the right to you to try to make yourself feel important by making a complete clone-thread of something that's already been talked about ad nauseum in a thread just above this for over 27 pages at this point.

lmao good pointSmile
2010.Jan.24, 11:44 AM
10:41 am
New! FirstBlood hospitalized you.
10:41 am
New! FirstBlood busted you out of jail.
10:34 am
New! JakeBlues got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
10:15 am
New! snorkelbill got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
9:45 am
9:43 am
New! HUNT3R got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
9:23 am
New! Maccleod got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
9:10 am
New! Davefromaccounting got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
9:08 am
New! Davefromaccounting got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
9:04 am

THANKS FOR TRYIN BUDS!!!FRIENDS TILL THE END!
2010.Jan.24, 11:47 AM
Hey Bud no worries.

Feel free to continue the assault and prove your point to us. I'm out of this now. Someone else can take up the slack. Tell your guys too that i'll not be after them.
2010.Jan.24, 11:52 AM
(2010.Jan.24 11:47 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Hey Bud no worries.

Feel free to continue the assault and prove your point to us. I'm out of this now. Someone else can take up the slack. Tell your guys too that i'll not be after them.

5 million paid and problem solved-I'm happy it all worked out for sister and her friends in Diss-this war brought to you by the letter F and the number 0

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Jan.24, 12:14 PM
I'd quit, too, Rambo, if I seen this and knew exactly what the cause was for.

General Info
Name: Sister [17834] Donator: 7 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 33
Signed Up: December 12, 2007 8:00:07 pm
Last Active: January 22, 2010 6:29:33 pm
Last Action: 1 day 17 hours 43 minutes 45 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 774
Friends: 88
Enemies: 57
Referrals: 3