An open SV Apology...
to Zen and Err.

Apparently we ruined your game. Sorry.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.10, 12:41 PM
RE: An open SV Apology...
Man you're full of yourself.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.10, 12:42 PM
We hang our heads in shame for building our gang from the ground up. Fighting of the biggest gangs of our time and coming out the other side stronger. Can you plz forgive us for been active and using the tools your have provided. We are so sorry for enjoying your game and trying to remember the old spirit of the game.
2009.Dec.10, 01:04 PM
(2009.Dec.10 12:42 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  We hang our heads in shame for building our gang from the ground up. Fighting of the biggest gangs of our time and coming out the other side stronger. Can you plz forgive us for been active and using the tools your have provided. We are so sorry for enjoying your game and trying to remember the old spirit of the game.

Don't forget telling others how, when & by what rules they must play to suit your needs.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.10, 01:07 PM
That's why we are Villians...Super Villians to you.
2009.Dec.10, 01:08 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:04 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 12:42 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  We hang our heads in shame for building our gang from the ground up. Fighting of the biggest gangs of our time and coming out the other side stronger. Can you plz forgive us for been active and using the tools your have provided. We are so sorry for enjoying your game and trying to remember the old spirit of the game.

Don't forget telling others how, when & by what rules they must play to suit your needs.

Sorry thanks for the heads up.

Also sorry for trying to start something that has been talked about the last month, something all the gangs could have had a go at.
2009.Dec.10, 01:12 PM
i say any thing, i get put in the hospital Cry but then again it is fun dissing one of the biggest failure,s in the game at this time Eek i love letting you know who,s side i,m on, THE BEER STORE!! rock,s for small young gang.

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2009.Dec.10, 01:14 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:07 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote:  That's why we are followers...followers of pun to you.
2009.Dec.10, 01:14 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:12 PM)jockpaul Wrote:  i say any thing, i get put in the hospital Cry but then again it is fun dissing one of the biggest failure,s in the game at this time Eek i love letting you know who,s side i,m on, THE BEER STORE!! rock,s for small young gang.

And thats exactly how we were and didnt take drek
2009.Dec.10, 01:15 PM
Wait, I thought SV stood for Sandy Vaginas?